Just wondering if you guys stuck in the phone with the screen facing the swivel clip or facing away?

Do you guys think having it one way or the other makes it more prone for damage?
    07-20-09 11:40 PM
    Lol...it dosent matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 11:53 PM
    I always pop it in screen facing inward. Easier to just grab and already have it orientated toward me.

As conk said though, haha, it really doesn't matter. :P
    07-21-09 12:02 AM
    I was just about to ask this question, luckily I know how to use the SEARCH function! This is my first Blackberry and didn't want to mess it up with the holster magnet, thanks for answering guys.
    07-21-09 01:37 AM
    It really doesnt matter.

If you look inside the case, not only do both sides have the same soft material, but both sides have a little trough-like cutout for the trackball to slide in. Meaning they designed the case to work perfectly either way.
    07-21-09 01:40 AM
    i put it the holster with a skin and i put in the holster which every way it fits in and is quickest. now with it just in my pocket i put it in with screen facing my leg. doesnt really matter inside holster, at least i think/hope.
    07-21-09 02:35 AM
    I always pop it in screen facing inward. Easier to just grab and already have it orientated toward me.

As conk said though, haha, it really doesn't matter. :P
    LOL...I find it easier to grab with the screen out. I just tried the facing in the other day in my horizontal holster and the phone slipper right out of my hand. Oh well....
    07-21-09 02:55 AM
    I have it with the screen facing away from the swivel. That is so the flap isn't "scratching" across the screen when it's removed.
    07-21-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD