Hello guys,
    I just bought Senheiser MM30i Headset, i already read that they compatible with Blackberry, but when i try to connect to my Blackberry Bold 3, seems to me its not functioning at all, is it i need to download specific software or update for it? My BB already in OS 6 , the latest one.
    So, please someone answer my question.

Thanks in advance.
    09-12-13 11:49 AM
    Hello guys,
    I just bought Senheiser MM30i Headset, i already read that they compatible with Blackberry, but when i try to connect to my Blackberry Bold 3, seems to me its not functioning at all, is it i need to download specific software or update for it? My BB already in OS 6 , the latest one.

Thanks in advance.
    I read a review which says "Earphones this good make the task of replacing your smartphone buds really easy — it's just a shame that you have to own an iPhone to get full use of the remote.".

Sennheiser MM30i Review - Mobile Phone Accessories

What is not working?
    09-12-13 11:52 AM
    Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.
    Ok, they look like just std. headphones, as in earbuds, jack, and a volume control. Is the volume up on your phone, and on the headphone remote? Not muted?

Do they work in another device? Other than Apple? Try this first.

Looks like it should work. The only other thing is that the "remote" is designed/setup for an Apple device, but that should not be an issue.

And no, there should not/is not an app/software type thing.
    c
    09-12-13 11:55 AM
    That's my question to the OP.

A) what's not working? The sounds or the remote features?

b) do you have another device, iPod? You could test them on? If you Don, friend, college, roommate? Sibling?

Sent from my NookTablet using CB Forums mobile app
    09-12-13 11:56 AM
    What is not working? Are you getting sound but the controls don't work? Now on my old 9930 (I just tested it) I DO get the controls on my iBeats which were designed to work on the iOS devices. On my Android devices only the pause works, but on my iPad, Z10 and 9930, full controls.
    09-12-13 11:58 AM
    Ok guys, thanks again for fast answer, i have an ipad , i already test , and it functioning really well, i also test it to my friends Blackberry bold 5 and also function as usual, but mine, not functioning at all. i mean, when i connect the headset, the music is playing but by speakerphone.
    Nothing at all. I already connect my old earphone, seems not my jack problem.
    09-12-13 12:06 PM
    I read a review which says "Earphones this good make the task of replacing your smartphone buds really easy — it's just a shame that you have to own an iPhone to get full use of the remote.".

Sennheiser MM30i Review - Mobile Phone Accessories

What is not working?
    Ok guys, thanks again for fast answer, i have an ipad , i already test , and it functioning really well, i also test it to my friends Blackberry bold 5 and also function as usual, but mine, not functioning at all. i mean, when i connect the headset, the music is playing but by speakerphone.
    09-13-13 07:09 AM
    Sounds like a software issue then, as your device SHOULD support it. The software that controls those buttons might be buggy in the OS build you are using.
    09-13-13 09:34 AM
    What a terrible problem
    09-13-13 01:37 PM