i just bought a black skin from verizon today for my 8330 and this thing picks up every little speck of dust or fiber thats in sight.. how do you guys clean this because i can tell this will probably drive me nuts? lol thanks
    08-20-08 03:23 PM
    I would guess just use a wet wipe. My black one for my pearl gets a little dirty sometimes and I usually just dampen a paper towel and wipe it down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 03:33 PM
    Why do u have a lot of dust around? Mine is usually in my hand or resting on a dustless surface so I haven't experienced this...

08-20-08 03:55 PM
    Why do u have a lot of dust around? Mine is usually in my hand or resting on a dustless surface so I haven't experienced this...

No I'm not around lots of dust but I know it picks up tiny little particles and could drive me nuts. Almost like static, things just stick to it and I have to wipe it off.

08-20-08 04:21 PM
    Yeah I was just playing...I think its the color that makes it noticeable. I have a white and haven't noticed it

08-20-08 05:22 PM
    Yeah I was just playing...I think its the color that makes it noticeable. I have a white and haven't noticed it

yeah its definitely because of the color.. but man the black looks sexay..
    08-20-08 05:23 PM
    No I'm not around lots of dust but I know it picks up tiny little particles and could drive me nuts. Almost like static, things just stick to it and I have to wipe it off.

I have the same problem with mine.
    It drives me crazy.
    I just use A LOT of canned air.
    08-20-08 05:49 PM
    when i had my black silicon case, i would use a baby wipe....
    08-20-08 05:51 PM
    i just bought a black skin from verizon today for my 8330 and this thing picks up every little speck of dust or fiber thats in sight.. how do you guys clean this because i can tell this will probably drive me nuts? lol thanks
    Well my cover SMELLS liike terrbile like omg terrible i cant even describe it on here lol so how do i get rid of it.. and soap and hot water doesnt help either does water and baking soda.
    05-04-09 08:22 PM
    Well my cover SMELLS liike terrbile like omg terrible i cant even describe it on here lol so how do i get rid of it.. and soap and hot water doesnt help either does water and baking soda.
    My glow in the dark orange skin from VZW smelled absolutely horrid. I tried just about everything I could think of to get it to not smell and it only got worse. I ended up throwing it out because the smell made me gag.
    05-04-09 08:26 PM
    My black silicon case picks up a bunch of crapola also! I was going to buy mine at best buy but they were 16.95...I ended up buying it at a store called frys electronics for 6.99 worked out pretty good but I do have to wipe it off from time to time. Mine doesnt smell.

05-05-09 08:55 AM
    I just wipe if off on my pants and use my hand. I usually take it off once and week and dust that bad boy out.
    05-05-09 09:05 AM
    The skins I use are from Best Buy, made by Rocketfish, and do not stink or collect a bunch of dust or lint.

I only had to make a modification to the LED hole to let the sensor work correctly. As a bonus, there are knobs that help you press the side and top buttons rather than cutouts, the skin is thicker, and is knurled down the sides to give you a better grip.

05-05-09 09:39 AM
    My advice; If you have eyeglass cleaner then just wipe all of the particles off, spray down the silicone skin, and then let it dry (doesn't take long). I heard this somewhere and find it works well (I have no explanation), so try it, but don't hurt me if it doesn't help
    05-06-09 04:53 PM
    Your cell phone needs to be protected from the environment around it. The regular shocks of day to day use can wear away at its own meager protective exterior. The benefits of choosing a Xperia X10 mini pro skin cover is that they offer any of the latest generation Amazon wireless e-readers an extra layer of protection with anti-scratch and anti-UV coating.
    07-29-11 02:51 AM
    Silicon skin cases are made of high quality material and are durable, soft and flexible. It has opening to all buttons, charger port which allow easy access to all functions. I have blackberry and I have skin cover on it to prevent it from scratches and any other sort of damage.

Blackberry torch skin cover
    07-29-11 11:26 PM
    Your cell phone needs to be protected from the environment around it. The regular shocks of day to day use can wear away at its own meager protective exterior. The benefits of choosing a Xperia X10 mini pro skin cover is that they offer any of the latest generation Amazon wireless e-readers an extra layer of protection with anti-scratch and anti-UV coating.
    Shameless....
    07-31-11 08:19 PM
    Use the spray and cloth for lcd screen to clean it. I do it every time.
    08-03-11 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD