If the berry rings while in the holster and I press "up" on the volume rocker, the incoming call alerts stop (stops ringing and vibrating), however, the call is not terminated.

If I press "down" on the volume rocker instead, the call is ended and the call is sent to voicemail.

Additionally, if I first press "up" to stop the ringing/vibrating and THEN press "down", the caller is NOT sent to voicemail.

With the design of the Bold 9000 and my PDAIR holster, it's pure luck which button my finger hits when retrieving the berry after it starts vibrating/ringing.

Is there any way I can change the behavior of the volume "down" rocker so it stops ending calls? Or is there some other measure I can take to achieve similar results?

I'm using the Azercell 5.0.0.592 OS (installed fresh).

TIA!
    Last edited by waqqas31; 04-13-10 at 09:01 PM.
    04-13-10 02:52 PM
    Nobody else experiences this?
    04-14-10 09:04 AM
    What are you talking about I have never even heard this before... And I've pressed those side buttons before and I have no clue what you are talking about here...
    04-14-10 09:29 AM
    I know what you are talking about, but I don't believe there is any way to change it.
    04-14-10 10:02 AM
    Okay now I got what you were talking about after I read it again... Mine doesn't send any calls straight to voice mail by pressing down on the volume rocker regardless of if I hit it up or down it just silences the "ring" the only way for me to basically ignore the call sending it to voice mail is by hitting the "END" key which is ignore if it is receiving a call...
    04-14-10 10:34 AM
    Okay now I got what you were talking about after I read it again... Mine doesn't send any calls straight to voice mail by pressing down on the volume rocker regardless of if I hit it up or down it just silences the "ring" the only way for me to basically ignore the call sending it to voice mail is by hitting the "END" key which is ignore if it is receiving a call...
    It might be particular to OS 5.0, perhaps.
    04-14-10 08:06 PM
    It might be particular to OS 5.0, perhaps.

Yeah that is possible... I never bothered upgrading to OS 5.0 sorry I can't give you a better answer let me know if you end up finding out more and I'll keep a look out for anything like this as well.
    04-15-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD