Whats a good site where I can change the housing on my berry? Thats the color right?

I'd love to have it pink or silver or something. Any sites out there that you recommend? Oh, and also takes paypal for fast payment?

Thanks!

Also, when/if I get the housing, is this something that I can do, or someone would have to switch out for me?

(I have a BB Curve 8330 red)
    09-10-09 01:50 PM
    You can check out Dealsishop.com they have housings and Bezels there...

You would have to change it your self when it comes in...
    09-10-09 01:54 PM
    Thank you.
    09-10-09 02:04 PM
    i scoured ebay
    09-10-09 02:35 PM
    Try Colorware
    09-10-09 03:55 PM
    You can check out Dealsishop.com they have housings and Bezels there...

You would have to change it your self when it comes in...
    Definitely check these guys out. I ordered a black bezel for my bold and received it in 2 business days. I also ordered their blackberry tools kit, which, for 5 dollars was fairly solid. I spent a total of 26 dollars there.
    09-10-09 10:17 PM
    I am quite sure I saw some Blackberry covers on Amazon. They usually have some cheap offers. I also thought about changing the housing of my Blackberry. I think I would prefer bright colors. Changing the housing of the Blackberry is a great opportunity to individualise the phone. I will definitely check the other websites you have posted here. Hopefully I will find some beautiful housings for my phone.
    Last edited by AndreaCoo; 03-04-10 at 07:32 AM.
    09-11-09 05:40 AM
    09-11-09 06:30 AM
    Like someone said already you can find everything cheaper on ebay. I found a black housing for $12.00 even...free shipping. The tools I found for $4.99 even free shipping. You will more than likely pay for shipping at an actual online store.

Good Luck,

Ranger.
    09-11-09 10:57 AM
    ebay! or if you want to go big, beckymae.com

i just ordered a pre-made housing from her for my 8330. i got a pink one of ebay and i've just gotten tired of the color.

HOWEVER. if you do change out the housing on your 8330, be VERY careful when you pop off the bottom piece. it covers the antenna. I messed mine up a little bit
    09-12-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD