can anyone recommend a soft leather horizontal case for the bold?

i bought this one from the crackberry store:
    http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphon...medium=content

it's a very stiff leather and i don't want the trackball to get damaged because it's a tight fit.

i searched and found this one:
    BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

however it's not available until 10/28/08.
    09-28-08 11:29 AM
    I'm currently using the sleeve and/or rubber skin. I'm fixing to get a horizontal case as well, though I'm leaning towards getting the one manufactured by RIM.

I'm going to go Black or Brown, leaning towards the latter. Bit pricey though... twice the money, though I've seen them for less just have to look, I just can't seem to find it again right now.

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Cases

Gotta keep in mind that some 3rd party cases for the Bold are also 88xx series cases as well, I'm stuck on always getting something that is specifically made for the Bold.

Here's more 3rd party:

Blackberry Bold Accessories, Blackberry 9000 Accessories, Blackberry Bold Cases, Blackberry Bold 9000 Accessories, Blackberry Bold Chargers, Blackberry Bold Bluetooth

Leather pda cases for your Blackberry Bold 9000,9100, Dual Design for Blackberry Bold 9000,9100, Glove Fit for Blackberry Bold 9000,9100, Lateral Pouch for Blackberry Bold 9000,9100, Open Face for Blackberry Bold 9000,9100, STiL Vertical Pouch for Bl
    09-28-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD