10-02-09 05:26 PM
55 123
tools
    I would suggest to all, that you make sure any holster has the sleep magnet if you want to increase the battery life. I use the BB Leather Horizontal Holster.

And like it very much. Only issue is the placement of the clip. But the clip swivils 360 degrees.
    Look on the previous page at my pictures, the exactly same one? Also, does anyone actually use a holster with no sleeper magnet?...It's so standard for me I never thought about it before.
    10-02-09 03:34 PM
    I have the Seidio spring clip, and I love it.

Gonna pick up an otterbox at some point, had one on my pearl, and it was awesome.
    Seidio makes a good full coverage model too (Otter's probably better thou) called the Innocase360.
    10-02-09 03:42 PM
    Look on the previous page at my pictures, the exactly same one? Also, does anyone actually use a holster with no sleeper magnet?...It's so standard for me I never thought about it before.
    Yes, I bought one from a vendor w/o checking to see if had the magnets. Some of the mfg do make cases not just for the BB. Now I only buy genuine BB holsters or cases.
    10-02-09 04:01 PM
    That is the one I am talking about. I had to wait for it to get into BB st ock. Well worth the wait. Good protection and access as the pix show.
    10-02-09 04:06 PM
    That is the one I am talking about. I had to wait for it to get into BB st ock. Well worth the wait. Good protection and access as the pix show.
    Bell included mine free with the purchase of my Storm. So basically, I got both the 8 GB card and a free holster. Win-win situation...but then I dropped my phone while I was using it (while it was charging), bent the Micro-USB, and had to buy a brand new charger...grr...40 bucks P.O.S.
    10-02-09 05:26 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD