10-02-09 05:26 PM
55 123
tools
    So what are you using for a holster? The BB one is not available until late this month.
    12-04-08 02:56 PM
    Seido sping-holster clip.. i heard its great. i ordered mine!
    12-04-08 02:59 PM
    I'm using an older HTC horizontal leather holster I have. I don't know what model it is, but it fits my Storm perfectly.

Last edited by Spotmark; 12-04-08 at 03:17 PM.
    12-04-08 03:01 PM
    Im using the OEM Blackberry Storm side pouch from VZW.
    12-04-08 03:02 PM
    i love the verizon leather pouch, is that the one you are saying sucks?
    12-04-08 03:02 PM
    I just got a new one from the VZW store and it was $28.00 and it is a BB clip on holster. I like it. I almost lost mine it is in my top shirt pocket and almost fell out.
    12-04-08 03:04 PM
    I am using the one from my xv6700. No standby but workf for now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 03:05 PM
    i'm waiting for the seidio innocase and holster, they said it will be out mid december. it's great!!
    12-04-08 03:06 PM
    I just got a new one from the VZW store and it was $28.00 and it is a BB clip on holster. I like it. I almost lost mine it is in my top shirt pocket and almost fell out.
    Wow you paid a lot for yours I only paid $20 for mine.
    12-04-08 03:07 PM
    i love the verizon leather pouch, is that the one you are saying sucks?
    Probably.
    The storm is far too tight in it.
    The buttons get pushed as it goes in.
    The USB port is covered up when in the holster.

This is the one I have
    h ttp://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=1085 6
    12-04-08 03:26 PM
    Go to best buy and get the Blackberry one for the Curve, it fits perfect and will give you the features associated with using a BB case..
    12-04-08 03:29 PM
    Go to best buy and get the Blackberry one for the Curve, it fits perfect and will give you the features associated with using a BB case..
    Thanks, I will check that out.
    12-04-08 03:31 PM
    Probably.

This is the one I have
    h ttp://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=1085 6
    Like all things leather, it has to be a little tight when new out of the box if it's going to fit right later on in its lifetime. Mine had those same issues when I first bought mine, so I just stuck my fingers inside the holster (without the Storm in it, obviously) and pushed the sides apart gently. Not hard enough to burst any of the stitching, just enough to give the leather a little stretch. I now have no problems with any of the buttons getting pushed. Obviously the USB port still gets covered up since you can't relocate that, but of the three annoyances you listed, I personally consider that the least problematic.
    12-04-08 04:08 PM
    i have the hard plastic case around mine. makes phone a little thicker but i think its better than a holster for protection.
    12-04-08 04:11 PM
    I have this one and it works fine for me. The magnet even puts the screen to sleep.

h ttp://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=2700

YMMV
    12-04-08 04:27 PM
    12-04-08 06:59 PM
    I absolutely HATE the leather Verizon case.

If you have the phone in the case screen facing away from your body, the bottom buttons and screen will get streaked with some gawd awful gummy residue when removing (or putting in I suppose) the phone.

I exchanged the case for another and yep.. same issue.

I'd love to get the innocase and holster, but it isn't going to fit with the desk cradle.. bummer!
    12-04-08 07:13 PM
    Per some other recommendations on crackberry, I picked up the holster from BestBuy for $20. I don't know if this is the same one VZW sells, but my holster is working great (with my GA). Clip rotates, magnet puts Storm to sleep.
    12-04-08 07:18 PM
    Probably.

This is the one I have
    I have this exact holster and I love it. It was a little tight when I first got it so I stretched it out first with my old Samsung i760 (chubby son of a b!7ch) and its nice and loose now.
    12-04-08 07:25 PM
    I absolutely HATE the leather Verizon case.

If you have the phone in the case screen facing away from your body, the bottom buttons and screen will get streaked with some gawd awful gummy residue when removing (or putting in I suppose) the phone.

I exchanged the case for another and yep.. same issue.

I'd love to get the innocase and holster, but it isn't going to fit with the desk cradle.. bummer!
    what i havr no residue.... except some white dust which i get from all new leather cases the first day or two. nothing gooey though.
    12-05-08 04:24 AM
    My storm came standard with a BB pouch and cloth.
    12-05-08 04:45 AM
    My storm came standard with a BB pouch and cloth.
    That is because you are on Vodafone, Our Storm came with an 8gb micro sd card.
    12-05-08 04:49 AM
    The leather magnet holster for the World Edition is a better fit than the Curve's holster. Perfect fit and the magnet works with the storm. Available at Best Buy.
    12-05-08 06:04 AM
    I purchased the BB one from VZW and the clip isn't big enough to fit on my work belt. Boo. I'll be looking for one with a larger clip.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 06:20 AM
    OEM blackberry leather 8800 holster.
    12-05-08 06:41 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD