I bought the Silicone Skin to protect my 8830 but it is very tight in and out of the OEM Blackberry Holster. Is there a holster available with a little more room so it isn't so hard to get it in and out ?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
    07-19-07 10:35 AM
    Keep using it. It will stretch and get easier to use. I use my OEM holster and the OEM rubber skin on my 8300, and it loosened up after some regular use.
    07-19-07 10:44 AM
    Thanks for the advice. Maybe I should jam something else in the holster at night to loosen it up ?
    07-19-07 10:46 AM
    Not a bad idea, kinda like sticking a baseball in your glove and wrapping it... I stuck my hand into the holster and gave it a good stretch or two, gently, so as not to rip the elastic on the sides.
    07-19-07 10:48 AM
    I have an 8830 with a silicone skin and I use the Seidio side case to carry it in. It will take a naked or skinned holster. It works GREAT.
    02-24-08 02:13 AM
    Because of the friction between the silocone and the case for the 8800 series it will always be somewhat difficult to pull out. I've had mine like that for the past 3 1/2 months. I just pull at the front of the case as I pull up on the phone and it works well. I found it's definitley worth the effort because the skin as saved my phone from the pavement numerous times now. I still haven't learned to stop putting the phone on my lap when driving!
    02-25-08 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD