Recently picked up a new storm. I purchased a rubberized type sleeve for it and was looking for a holster that will work with the protective slip. I saw one offered by Seidio called their inno case holster which supposedly accomodates these protective sleeves. How well does this work? Am I better off just slipping the Storm out of the case and into a traditional holster when I chose to wear it and back when I chose not to? Seems silly but the kid at the phone store thought the Seidio that accomodated the case would be rediculously bulky. I just can't believe that. Does it hold the phone securely with this case on?

Thanks in advance.
    05-04-09 01:16 PM
    The Seidio would be your best bet for protection and style and ease of operation in my opinion.

I have always had good luck with the quality of their products and they are very durable.
    05-04-09 01:18 PM
    I bought this Smart Phone/PDA leather case from Target when I got my Storm back in January. I use one of those rubberized type sleeves as well and wanted something to put it in instead of putting it directly in my pocket. The case was about 10 bucks and idk if they still have it but that was the best option to use with a rubberized case. Dont know about the Seidio case's.
    05-04-09 01:20 PM
    I have a Seidio holster, and I really like it.
    05-04-09 01:21 PM
    I suggest going with an otterbox case. It does make your storm a bit bulkier but the protection it offers outwieghs that in my opinion! yay for my first post! :-)
    05-04-09 01:25 PM
    Thanks for the fast replies! I am ordering the Seidio today.
    05-04-09 01:32 PM
    I'll second the Otterbox, I have grown attached to the bulkier feel that it offers, I took it out the other day and had forgotten how small the phone is, definelty a more secure feeling with this case, but it's not for everyone.
    05-04-09 03:00 PM
    Seido Innocase II with the OEM Bold Case =)
    05-04-09 03:05 PM
    i use an AGF clip or whatever its called. i got it at bb mobile and its great, holds very firm. i dislike the skins and other hard cases cause they make my storm bulk i go naked
    05-04-09 03:22 PM