Is putting my bb in the holster (that has the magnet to black out the screen) the same as stand by mode? Or would I get more battery mileage by putting it on standby mode when its in the holster?
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 02:18 PM
    I am in the habbit of putting mine on standby when I put it in the holster. When I take it out it is no longer on stand by. I think when you put it in the holdter it puts it in standby automatically so you would probably get the same battery life either way. Not 100% sure though.

09-13-09 02:33 PM
    I don't believe there's a difference given both dim the screen and disable the keys.
    09-13-09 02:33 PM
    Is putting my bb in the holster (that has the magnet to black out the screen) the same as stand by mode? Or would I get more battery mileage by putting it on standby mode when its in the holster?
    Thanks!
    The magnet is like standby plus. It also changes your profile, and if you strike a key, the LED screen won't turn on.
    09-13-09 02:34 PM
    Thanks guys!

09-13-09 02:40 PM
    The magnet is like standby plus. It also changes your profile, and if you strike a key, the LED screen won't turn on.
    Yep. better battery life in holster then out

I have noticed this allot.
    09-13-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD