Well I had it week till today it started acting funny... If it in the holster and people I have set up on different tones it won't sound I tired bat pulls.. If I delete them in the profiles and goes to my normal text sound . But if it is out of the holster works just fine I checked all settings .. Anyone has any ideas???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 02:49 AM
    It's not on "vibrate only in holster" ?
    09-02-09 09:05 AM
    I have a similar problem where after my Tour has been in the holster not only sill it SOMETIMES play an assigned tone for a person it will also keep that assigned tone for all other texts even if its not that person texting me.
    09-02-09 09:20 AM
    Nope I checked that it don't vib either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 04:37 PM
    i have the same issue. it only occurs for me when i assign a custom ring tone to a contacts ringer AND message. in those cases, the custom tone that is set for the contacts messages will not sound while in the OEM case. the custom tones will sound outside of the case, but all other messages, whether a custom tone is set or not, will keep that last tone. ive done the usual fixes, whipe and reinstall OS, battery pulls, etc. nothing resolves the issue and i have had this issue with every tour i have had. i think it may be an OS issue.
    09-02-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD