Hey, I was just wondering if there was a holster that I could get that would put my phone in standby mode when I put it there, and not be a hassle to get in and out of it with the silicone case on my phone, while still fitting well enough so it doesn't look tremendously ugly.

I know I'm asking a bit much, but the standby mode thing it's 100% necessary because I can after all, always just lock my phone. But if anyone cares to share any info, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    02-22-09 02:47 AM
    I think Seidio makes a Holster/Silicone case set for this, but not sure if it has the magnet, I'm sure it does.
    02-22-09 02:50 AM
    I think Seidio makes a Holster/Silicone case set for this, but not sure if it has the magnet, I'm sure it does.
    ]

Yes, the Seidio holster that holds the skinned cases or Innocases will accommodate the silicone skins. I have mine like this. The Seidio holster is kind of pricey, but there really isn't any other option.
    02-22-09 04:13 AM
    Just got a setup like this from my local vzw store so u might check into it. I'm in Indiana and they just got em In last week. Meaning I got a silicone case and a holster that is oversized for a nice snug fit. With my work discount I gave 28$ for both too! Sweet!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:56 AM
    i bought a cheap silcone case at best buy....and the oem leather pouch holster from vzw...it's tight but it works
    02-22-09 09:22 AM
    ]

Yes, the Seidio holster that holds the skinned cases or Innocases will accommodate the silicone skins. I have mine like this. The Seidio holster is kind of pricey, but there really isn't any other option.
    does seidio make a pocket sleeve for it? that has no clip?
    02-22-09 09:30 AM
    I got a silicone case with the "Blackberry" logo on the back of it. I don't know if that means anything..may still be a third party case, though I doubt it. Wonder if the seido case will still work. I guesss I'll have to take a trip to the vzw store on of these days and see if they'll let me see what it fits like.
    Last edited by Jussumguy88; 02-22-09 at 10:28 AM.
    02-22-09 10:23 AM
    Just got a setup like this from my local vzw store so u might check into it. I'm in Indiana and they just got em In last week. Meaning I got a silicone case and a holster that is oversized for a nice snug fit. With my work discount I gave 28$ for both too! Sweet!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Currently that holster in the VZW stores is only available for the Curve. Don't get the Storm owners' hopes up lol.
    02-22-09 10:57 AM
    Go to Otterbox.com
    02-22-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD