I have the rubber skin for my Pearl 8130 and I love it. But I'm also looking for a holster or a case that I can hang off my belt. I've tried a couple but the rubber sticks in the snug cases and that's annoying. What is a good holster/case to use with a skinned Pearl?

thanks

james
    Last edited by jszuch; 02-07-08 at 09:59 PM.
    02-07-08 09:53 PM
    seidio makes a nice holster and holster/skin combo. BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Holsters - ShopCrackBerry
    02-07-08 10:55 PM
    Thanks BB. That looks like just the thing. I just placed my order and I'll post a quick review once it arrives.

james
    02-08-08 02:39 PM
    The Seido holster arrived the other day and it is just what I was looking for. Easy to get the Blackberry in and out of the holster with the skin on and holds it securely and securely to the belt.
    Thanks!
    02-14-08 10:14 PM
    Did the skin come with the holster or was it a separate item?
    02-28-08 11:41 AM
    I bought them separately. I think that Seido offers both in combination though.
    02-28-08 07:56 PM
    I too have a rubber skin for my BlackBerry Curve, but I also want a holster. I've been wondering lately how my skin-equipped Berry 8320 would fit in the larger 8800 series holster (from RIM). Has anyone tried this??

AZA
    02-29-08 09:55 AM
    Just picked up the Hybrid Case w/holster and the charging cradle from Seidio. Arrived today and I love it. Doesn't add much to the phone and love the matted back-side for grip. Clear front leaves the beautiful Pearl to be admired by all.

Was debating about this for awhile...and I'm very happy with the pick-up.

Definitely reccomended!!
    02-29-08 06:56 PM
    Just picked up the Hybrid Case w/holster and the charging cradle from Seidio. Arrived today and I love it. Doesn't add much to the phone and love the matted back-side for grip. Clear front leaves the beautiful Pearl to be admired by all.

Was debating about this for awhile...and I'm very happy with the pick-up.

Definitely reccomended!!

i saw this and was interested in it but there were not any reviews. now that you love it, i'm getting it. i love my skins and wanted a holster also and it was the only one i saw that looked like it would work. i'm ordering it today!
    03-02-08 04:05 PM
    Only problem I have with the seidio holster is that the pin that holds top spring clip seems to come out a little every so often and I just have to push it flush again
    03-04-08 09:12 AM
    I use a rubber skin and factory holster together. was a little tough to remove at first, but became easier in time.
    03-04-08 09:47 AM
    Only problem I have with the seidio holster is that the pin that holds top spring clip seems to come out a little every so often and I just have to push it flush again
    Jchien,

Please email your contact info and original order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure you get a replacement.

Thanks,
    03-04-08 09:28 PM
    Just got my Hybrid case / holster combo. I really like it. Makes my Pearl look even better. To those considering the purchase be aware that the case may not fit properly if you are using Body Guardz or Best Skinz. I had to remove the sides pieces and battery cover. I will update as I put it to the test.
    03-07-08 02:49 PM
    Is anyone using this skin

with the Seidio skin case holster?

Will it fit snugly since this skin doesn't cover the entire phone like the Seidio skin does.
    04-12-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD