I was just wondering if anyone knew of a case or a holster that would work with the Otter Box Commuter and/or the AGF GRT case?
    06-09-11 09:04 PM
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a case or a holster that would work with the Otter Box Commuter and/or the AGF GRT case?
    AGF makes a nice case that takes the Torch in the AGF GRT case. It's snug at first but works in just fine. Picked it up on eBay for about $16. Hope this helps. ~ecm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 10:39 PM
    You can get the AFG ENDO case / holster combo. Works great.

Alternatively just the AGF GRT, and I would assume the oTter box, fit nicely inside a leather holster for the 8830...

06-10-11 01:10 AM
    Best Buy Platinum series for the Bold 9000 works with the OB. You can find it cheap too. Some stores are cheaper than others. I think I got mine for ~$8 in one store while online and some other stores where close to $20. Only drawback is the clip projects pretty far.

Edit: this is a clip, not a holster.
    06-10-11 06:39 AM
    Only problem is no case other then that which is designed for the torch will have the magnet in the right place to put the device into sleep mode.
    06-10-11 07:17 AM
    Only problem is no case other then that which is designed for the torch will have the magnet in the right place to put the device into sleep mode.
    That's easy to fix with the 9000 clip. Simply peel back the lining on the inside of the clip face, pull the magnet loose and reposition it in the center of the clip face. I didn't even need new adhesive - the existing adhesive held fine, both for the magnet and the lining.
    06-10-11 10:47 AM
    Not so -- the OEM Storm and Storm 2 pouches and holsters have the magnets placed in a way that works with the Torch.
    06-10-11 02:27 PM
    Not so -- the OEM Storm and Storm 2 pouches and holsters have the magnets placed in a way that works with the Torch.
    As do the (most) holsters for the 83xx devices...

06-10-11 03:27 PM
    Using AGF-GRT case and AGF's holster...works well for me, sleeper function also works. The AGF case also fits in the Bold holster, and sleeper function works.
    06-10-11 04:08 PM
    AGF makes a nice case that takes the Torch in the AGF GRT case. It's snug at first but works in just fine. Picked it up on eBay for about $16. Hope this helps. ~ecm

Is this the case?
    link:
    BlackBerry Torch Leather Pouch - AT&T - BlackBerry - BlackBerry Torch - Pouches - AGF
    06-10-11 09:23 PM
    That's it. I like the full top flap, and the cut out at the bottom lets you push it up from the bottom. I think it's one of the classier looking cases out there. ~ecm
    06-10-11 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD