10-06-09 01:35 PM
33 12
tools
    Holster! OtterBox is the best!

I keep the shotgun app loaded on my storm just encase I pull my storm instead of my pistol by accident!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 09:51 AM
    At work, for more protection, I use a BlackBerry horizontal leather pouch with a clip for my belt. Away from work I put it in my pocket, as long as there is nothing else in it, with a BlackBerry sillicon skin on it.
    10-06-09 10:51 AM
    OEM bb holster. works the best for me. get it cheap on ebay or amazon.
    10-06-09 10:52 AM
    No idea on how it happened but one day I notice a little crack on the screen that quickly became a big crack. I had been keeping it in my pocket for a couple of months and recently put a folded piece of paper behind the battery to improve the clicking.

I got a replacement so I am going to buy a holster and also use the leather sleeve/pouch that my phone came with (I had not been using it when I had it in my pocket).
    10-06-09 11:31 AM
    Holster at work, pocket when not.
    Mine is kinda like the OtterBox, but I got it at the verizon store, and don't see a name for it. But its not as bulky as the OtterBox, so I can just put it in my pocket without putting on another case\protector.
    10-06-09 12:26 PM
    Disagree with some of the earlier comments about not putting it in your pocket. My 9530 has spent its life in my pocket - there's nothing dangerous about it (so long as your pockets are empty) and have never experienced this dust under the screen issue. Been looking ever since I heard about it and have yet to see it with my device.

As far as holsters go, I have a Seidio spring clip. As far as I'm concerned you can't buy a better made holster that's easy to both remove and reinsert your phone. Simply, one-hand operation.
    Last edited by grgiwoyna; 10-06-09 at 12:55 PM.
    10-06-09 12:48 PM
    holster for me. its put a lot of scratches on my phone but protects the screen is what i care about.

10-06-09 12:55 PM
    Holster! OtterBox is the best!

I keep the shotgun app loaded on my storm just encase I pull my storm instead of my pistol by accident!

Shotgun! Awesome back up gun!
    10-06-09 01:35 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD