I'm trying to find a holster that will work with the Otterbox Commuter, I've searched and found a few that "might" fit. Anybody found a combination that works?
    04-05-10 06:11 PM
    Somebody might answer this for you, but while you're waiting, you should search some more. I know that a holster exist that works with the Commuter because I remember reading through one or more threads about it, but I can't remember the holster that works...it could be Siedo???
    04-05-10 06:16 PM
    the seidio clip for their cases work and so does the clip that comes with the platinum case from best buy
    04-05-10 06:18 PM
    I looked into this a while back as I loved my commutor. I only found the holster for the defender. I didn't like it at first but when I took off all the plastic and screens, it is much better. I could never go back to having my Storm in my pocket again.

If there were one for the commutor then I would get it for sure.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-05-10 06:22 PM
    I've used the Seidio Innocase spring holster with many different cases (that I got for my S1), and it has worked for me without any problems. With the exception of a naked phone that is.

It would my meager recommendation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 06:29 PM
    I had a Blackberry Bold 9000 that I used the Seidio Spring clip holster (for a naked Bold 9000) for. I recently upgraded to the Bold 9700 and bought the Otterbox Commuter as well. On a hunch I tried the 9000 Seidio Holster on it (9700 with Otterbox Commuter on it)and I have to say it works like the 2 were meant to be together!!! I was pleasantly surprised to say the least!!
    04-05-10 06:38 PM
    Hey awesome, was about to start a thread on this very subject - good thing I scrolled down!
    Hopefully nobody shoots me for hijacking; but does anyone have a picture of the Commuter in the Innocase holster? I'm having trouble visualizing the two together, I have that holster but use it with a Case-Mate case. Been debating getting a Commuter or a new Defender as my current Defender is cracked along the faceplate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 08:14 PM
    Case Logic makes a Treo Vertical case that will work with the commuter. It will not work with the defender.
    Amazon.com: Case Logic Vertical Leather Universal Palm Treo Case - Handheld carrying case - black: Electronics

Cellet makes a horizontal case that will work.
    Amazon.com: Cellet Omega series pouch Cellet Samsung i730 & LG VX9900 Omega Black Horizon...: Cell Phones & Service

I have both and bought them from Amazon.
    You will have to get your own magnet or move the one in the case for each of these since it's in the wrong place.

Another company
    04-05-10 08:20 PM
    i have the commuter with the seidio clip......see attached link for some pics

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/an...storm2-468755/
    05-18-10 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD