I am wondering how do I get my Storm to lock when in holster, and then unlock once I "UNLEASH IT" from the holster?
    10-29-09 10:45 AM
    You need a holster with a magnet sleeper.
    Do you have one?
    10-29-09 10:47 AM
    I know what u mean. I have a magnetic holster and it locks going in but doesn't unlock it when I pull it out.
    10-29-09 11:24 AM
    I assume You mean the magnet on my holster...yes.
    10-29-09 12:38 PM
    That is weird that it won't unlock......
    10-29-09 12:51 PM
    Just don't set it to lock when you put it in the holster.
    10-29-09 01:15 PM
    but then what is the point of the sleeper function?
    10-29-09 01:16 PM
    Just don't set it to lock when you put it in the holster.
    We WANT it to lock... just just want it to auto-unlock as well instead of having to do it manually.
    10-29-09 01:51 PM
    Ok well when its holstered with the magnet, it auto locks all the buttons and the screen while its still in the holster.

So basically you need to disable the "lock when holstered" cuz its already locked cuz of the magnet. This way you don't need to manually unlock it after you pull it out.

Try it out. Holster it then peak inside and press the screen from the inside our outside. the screen won't activate. Technically when holstered with magnet, its in standby mode with radio and alerts still on. But it deactivates the screen and buttons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 02:20 PM
    Ok well when its holstered with the magnet, it auto locks all the buttons and the screen while its still in the holster.

So basically you need to disable the "lock when holstered" cuz its already locked cuz of the magnet. This way you don't need to manually unlock it after you pull it out.

Try it out. Holster it then peak inside and press the screen from the inside our outside. the screen won't activate. Technically when holstered with magnet, its in standby mode with radio and alerts still on. But it deactivates the screen and buttons.

Exactly...
    10-29-09 03:10 PM
    Where do you disable lock when holstered?

10-30-09 09:42 AM
    Where do you disable lock when holstered?

Options->Password->Lock Handheld Upon Holstering
    10-30-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD