11-12-10 07:36 PM
31 12
    On this particular holster you peel up the black velvet backing stuff and move the magnet from bottom center, to middle center. then stick the velvet stuff back down (it's self adhesive).
    It works just like you said. Thanks for sharing!
    09-19-10 05:12 PM
    Which bold hoster fits the torch communicator case? Defender, communicator or ???
    The OEM Bold 9000 holster fits the Torch with the Commuter case on it. Otterbox hasn't come out with a defender case just yet.
    09-19-10 06:04 PM
    Just bought a Platinum 9000 holster from ebay for $5.99 with free shipping. Took a couple days but worth the wait to not pay almost $40 up front for it. Just search "blackberry 9000 platinum holster" on ebay and you will find it.

Also, not sure if this will effect the phone or not but when you place the phone in the holster with the back facing outward. Will the magnet that is in the center of the holster ruin the torch touch screen? I know how magnets react to computer monitors but not sure if it will damage the torch touch screen if it is too close. Thanks for any input provided.
    09-27-10 09:48 PM
    Xandermac nailed this perfectly! Bold 9000 clip holster works great. Having the sleep function takes the battery life from very good to phenomenal.

Tip for anyone buying the OB: put a tiny dab of silicone on each corner of the bezel cover. This keeps the cover from popping off, which it will do without the sealant. Also prevents the slight wiggle I had - I thought it was play in the slider, but turns out it was a little movement from the OB snap-on cover. This should also keep the cover from marking up the bezel.
    09-30-10 10:03 AM
    I just want add and confirm that BB Bold 9000 OEM Holster will fit BB Torch with Otterbox Commute case. I just picked up a BNIB 9000 Holster for 15 bucks from a local seller and tried it with my Torch that currently being housed with the Otterbox Commuter and it fits like a glove, not snug one might presumed but fits just right. And I didn't even have to adjust the magnet to snooze my Torch. I too was deprived of a belt clip holster and did my search for alternative and found Cracberry users to be very helpful and inventive. Thanx.
    11-12-10 11:42 AM
    Anyone have any holster suggestions for a 9650 Bold with an Otterbox commuter case?
    11-12-10 07:36 PM
31 12