Did anyone get a holster with there phone?

I would of thought you got one with the phone, since theres options for it in the sound settings.

I dont want to scratch it thats all.

Ta.
    10-25-10 03:38 AM
    Unfortunately, RIM decided there was no need for a holster to be included in one of their newest phones.... haha
    10-25-10 04:50 AM
    Or a wall charger! What's this bull with the USB cable and connector? Yuck :-(

Crackberry.com clip holders are out of stock right now, sigh. I purchased a hard skin and screen protectors for the time being :-D
    10-25-10 06:44 AM
    All we got was a polishing cloth. I like the new AC adaptor that has a USB cable that can be plugged into the wall plug. It is similar to the iPhone charger. I was not tweaked about not having the travel style charger since I ordered a charging pod combo that came with the travel charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 07:27 AM
    I really dislike the usb to plug to wall concept. I don't know why but I really liked having the seperate wall charger. Once I put a hard case on the phone the torch holster would not fit so I ended up with one from the old curve series (think trtackball days). I get what they are doing, they know we will spend the money on accessories so why include it ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 07:33 AM
    I disagree, i like the wall charger being like it is. Its like having 2 chargers. If i need to plug it into the comp, i can put it in USB, and have the spare USB in my car, as a car charger.

Sucks about the holster.
    10-25-10 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD