Will it come with a holster? Or will that be an separate buy?
    10-18-10 10:05 PM
    The way things are going it will probably be a separate buy. If the torch did not come with anything, I doubt this will either. I am still iffy on the non standard wall charger that came with the torch. Usb to plug to wall is annoying.
    10-21-10 09:26 PM
    The way things are going it will probably be a separate buy. If the torch did not come with anything, I doubt this will either. I am still iffy on the non standard wall charger that came with the torch. Usb to plug to wall is annoying.
    For real? No holster for torch in the factory box? That sucks! RIM is becoming cheap!
    10-21-10 11:43 PM
    Yeah I was kind of shocked. My 9700 came with a true on holster and before that everything at least came with the sleeve (I hate the sleeves) but they gave nothing. I really am hating on the new usb to walljack thing they have going on. I really liked having a separate charger. That thing looks easy to loose
    10-22-10 09:04 PM
    I think that RIM is cutting costs on their phone packages. I think that they realize that if they don't supply a holster that consumers will spend extra money on one. Even though it seems like they are cutting back on accessories that come with the device, they still offer more than other smartphone manufacturers. I bought an EVO and it didn't even come with headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 01:44 PM
    I think that RIM is cutting costs on their phone packages. I think that they realize that if they don't supply a holster that consumers will spend extra money on one. Even though it seems like they are cutting back on accessories that come with the device, they still offer more than other smartphone manufacturers. I bought an EVO and it didn't even come with headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree. They know we will just spend the money. That being said, I had to buy one for the old curve to fit the torch with a hard case on it. That old case costs more than a replacement one for the 9700
    10-24-10 12:37 PM
    I got mine yesterday. The Style doesn't come with any carrying accessories BUT I found that it fits almost perfectly into the old belt holter that I had for my first Curve. There is no sleep magnet on the Style though.
    11-01-10 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD