This prolly sounds crazy but does n e body know of a holster for the storm where the screen faces out instead of in so u don't have to take it off the clip in order to use the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 07:43 AM
    no such thing. thats very dumb if you want your phone facing out anyways though from a holster, whats protecting it then?? nothing. No company would make something like that
    06-15-09 08:24 AM
    Otterbox faces out and gives super good protection

06-15-09 08:29 AM

Isn't otterbox just a cover like a body glove not a actual clip?

06-15-09 08:40 AM
    the otterbox itself is a cover yes but it comes with a belt clip IIRC....that thing makes the phone WAYYYYYY too chunky for my taste, though
    06-15-09 08:55 AM
    Actually I think you may be able to find one at one of those cell phone case kiosks in the malls.
    I checked one out to see if they maybe had the Seidio clip case that would hold my Curve with the snap case on it. I didn't find one but they did have one that would allow the curve to face outward.
    I also think this would not be the best idea as it leaves your screen exposed but what ever boats your float I guess.
    Anyway I would think that if they had them for the Curve you may find one for the Storm there.

Good Luck in your search and keeping your screen safe if you do find what your looking for.

An alternate idea would be to purchase the Seidio 360 case for the Storm and then see if you can find a generic holster that will fit it facing out.
    06-15-09 09:05 AM

I have the OtterBox Defender case for the Storm and mine sits in the holster facing in. Anything that lets it face outward is a broken screen waiting to happen.

Grey
    06-15-09 09:16 AM
    If I find one then I'm not gonna clip it on my side. I'm gonna clip it on my front pants pocket wihere the phone will actually be inside my pocket. That's how I used to carry a motorola razor I used to have.

06-15-09 01:05 PM
    I have the OtterBox Defender case for the Storm and mine sits in the holster facing in. Anything that lets it face outward is a broken screen waiting to happen.

Grey
    My bad just received mine from amazon only paid 33$ and some change

06-15-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD