OK,

At some point over the last couple months I did see a nifty case for the 9810. There was a video posted about it somewhere, either in the forums or the news pages, but now I cant find it.

It was a case for the 9810. It was a case that goes in your pocket, but it had a "tongue" in it. It was there so that when you put the phone in the case, you did not have to hold the sides of the phone to drag it out, you just pull on the tongue and the phone slides out.

Maybe I am confusing a case that was for another version of a BB phone like a bold or something? I can not remember.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    09-11-11 03:21 PM
    Sounds like the Endo GRT case BlackBerry Torch 9800 Endo GRT Case - AT&T - BlackBerry - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - AGF

The pic on the site shows that "tongue", but the other pics don't.

CrackBerry forums link to thread about this case: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...96/index2.html
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-11-11 at 07:33 PM. Reason: added extra CB link
    09-11-11 07:25 PM
    mmm, no. That is not the one I was referring to, but it is a nice case.

The one I saw was a sleeve case, or rather it was more of a pouch than a case. It was one of those things that is a soft sleeve that you pushed the phone into, and when it rings you pull the phone in the sleeve out of your pocket, then pull on the tongue to get it out of the sleeve.
    09-12-11 01:46 AM
    I LOVE this holster!

09-12-11 11:18 PM
    It was just a little holster with a "tail" that when you pull it, the phone comes out. You'll be fine with an OEM holster. The one you're talking about is plain ugly.
    09-13-11 12:33 AM
    mmm, no. That is not the one I was referring to, but it is a nice case.

The one I saw was a sleeve case, or rather it was more of a pouch than a case. It was one of those things that is a soft sleeve that you pushed the phone into, and when it rings you pull the phone in the sleeve out of your pocket, then pull on the tongue to get it out of the sleeve.
    I believe you're talking about the Smartphone Experts (owner of CB) case:

http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphone-experts-pocket-pouch/4A132A7646.htm

Me, I'm fine with the OEM leather pocket (which is NOT pictured above -- that's the holster).
    09-13-11 05:54 AM
    I have the OEM holster. I wish that they would work on the lining a bit more. I am also getting an OEM Hard Shell Case which would be my first since my 8310.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 05:57 AM
    I was using the holster that shortstops has above, but I just bought a pink and white Otterbox....I know....way girly. But it looks great with a white phone!
    09-13-11 07:54 AM
    I've got a Zagg Invisible Shield and an OEM Pocket Pouch Holster for the 9810 for sale if anyone's interested. I'm moving over to iOS so I have no need for them, or my 9810 anymore.
    09-13-11 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD