I recently bought and placed on my Curve the Seidio hard plastic case... It fits wonderful, in fact it is near perfect. Earlier today I noticed a little dust/grunge has gotten down beneath the screen and keyboard so I decided I would take the case off and give it a good clean then put it back on... Guys! I CANNOT get this thing to come off! It will seperate at the top edge but I cannot get it to seperate on the sides or the bottom. I'm afraid to keep forcing it in fear that it might snap into... For those who have this case, any suggestions as to removing it safely?
    07-14-08 05:12 PM
    I have the Seidio case for the pearl and you just have to snap it off... I don't think it will break
    07-14-08 05:32 PM
    I have a similar case and it is a bit tight, but either give it a firm tug, or pry it a bit with something and it should come right off. If not, throw it on the ground and curb stomp it!! Lol I kid I kid!!
    07-14-08 05:37 PM
    I have this case. The front half snaps over the back half. Just pull it apart starting at the top of USB/headphone jack opening. It doesn't take a lot of force.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 05:45 PM
    Nrice is right. There's tabs all over the case I have 2 of them. The easiest way to get it off is to just push you're thumbnail in the top left corner of the case (there's no tab there). It should pop apart then just pry it apart.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 08:12 PM
    here's what i do:
    i slip my fingernail on the left middle section (under the usb thing) and separate the two sides. then i work up and work on the corner. from there, the two sides should separate easily. work slowly and it should all work out well. don't use any instruments (screwdrivers, etc) as it may cause the plastic to bend or break.

on another note, i applied a screen protector on my BB so i can protect it a bit more. check out different sites and see if that's something you would like too. hope that helps! good luck!
    07-14-08 09:59 PM
    I have the Seidio Crystal Case and I use my fingernail and get under the small clip on the side of the phone. I work my other fingers around and unsnap them all and then its off....
    07-15-08 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD