hey all i was looking at the defender (is it as bulky as the one for the 9000?) or the commuter (but would want a belt clip case without a flap for it) any suggestions on either of my choices? im using a rubber skin right now with the case that came with it.
    04-25-10 05:31 PM
    I just ordered the Conmmuter so I don't have any experience with it. But I read several reviews that had a positive view of the case. The only issues I heard about the case is the lack of a holster and the charging port is not cut or fitted correctly so ehn you plug the charger into the phone, it comes out easy when moved. There is a way around iu.t but cutting the cover slightly.

I am looking for a holster as well to fit the case because I like the quick access. Still looking...
    04-25-10 06:27 PM
    yeah the defender for the 9700 is a tad bulky. Had one on my 9000 also. Im using the Incipio Silicrylic now, with an OEM 9000 holster for the added size and it's working out really well.
    04-25-10 06:34 PM
    I use the commuter series. It is excellent. No complaints. The defender is too bulky for me. The commuter is a perfect fit for excellent protection. I highly recommend.

I ordered a holster for my commuter series from seidio. It isnt designed for it but I will see if it fits when it arrives and post my results.
    04-25-10 07:28 PM
    ok. thanks
    04-25-10 07:35 PM
    i have the commuter from otterbox and the bely clip from seidio to use with it , perfect fit!!! see the link for some pics of the case.
    Tom

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/an...storm2-468755/
    05-18-10 07:52 AM
    oh ok thanks for the pix. i saw the defender in store last week n i found it HUGE and a bit bulky. i decided to go with body glove. i love it to be totally honest. but thanks for the help. if the body glove does go south on me i'll look at getting the commuter with seidio's clip
    05-18-10 04:46 PM
    Check out our new Seidio Innocase Rugged Holster Combo. It offers premium protection as well as a holster that fits! http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content

hey all i was looking at the defender (is it as bulky as the one for the 9000?) or the commuter (but would want a belt clip case without a flap for it) any suggestions on either of my choices? im using a rubber skin right now with the case that came with it.
    05-18-10 05:26 PM
    impact series on mine fits nice
    05-22-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD