04-08-09 10:58 AM
45 12
tools
    I read a little in the seidio innocase II posts.

Does it scratch your stuff, or has that issue been put to rest?

I would not want to spend that kind of money without knowing I was getting what I paid for.
    The Innocase II is by far the best in-use/form-fit case I've owned, and I have owned a lot of them. I don't see how people are scratching their phones with the cases??? I take the bottom part off every time I use the charging pod and my phone doesn't have a single scratch on it. My husband has dropped his phone (while in its case, of course) and it is fine.

It is totally worth the money.
    04-06-09 08:13 PM
    My #1 is the BSE protective skin, and #2 is my (just-arrived) play-thru Vaja case. And they work well together.
    04-06-09 08:21 PM
    Yeah but there's a good chance that will never happen considering my phone always sits in its pouch. There's no need for a screen protector then because it's in the pouch 24/7. There's no need for a screen protector when I have the pouch in it all the time so having it in the same pocket as keys would affect it even less than if it had a screen protector on with no pouch.

Even when I take the phone out of the pouch, it's not like I touch the screen. I'm just calling/texting and then when I'm done it goes back in the pouch.

I really don't see how I need a screen protector here.

Oh and I also have the T-mobile insurance plan so that's a good thing too in case anything ever happens.
    Good Luck to you. For $6, I'll talk the screen protector.
    04-06-09 08:26 PM
    If you have to pull off the protector, does it leave a film?
    04-06-09 08:38 PM
    seidio innocase and dock
    04-06-09 09:09 PM
    If you have to pull off the protector, does it leave a film?
    No, none at all but that depends on what brand you use. I have BSE on there now.
    04-06-09 09:43 PM
    Thank you Mr. Dharma Initiative. I appreciate the feedback. And am a huge lost fan, so I really like that avatar. The Zombie one is cool too.

What is so important about the dock? Is it better than the normal charger I am going to get with my packaging?
    04-06-09 10:01 PM
    I bought 3 things when I got mine:

Bodyguardz full body skin - protects entire phone without covering one sexy inch

8GB MicroSD - If you do anything with media (Music, videos, etc) a card is a must.

Charging dock - Very handy, and bedside mode is great

The only thing I am still considering is a leather side holster. I just have to find one I like
    04-06-09 10:09 PM
    BSE screen protector...Where do I get it? Is it only on their site?

Should I get full body, or just screen part, and does it come w/directions?

Thanks for answering all my q's. This site really is like crack.
    04-06-09 10:17 PM
    Thank you Mr. Dharma Initiative. I appreciate the feedback. And am a huge lost fan, so I really like that avatar. The Zombie one is cool too.

What is so important about the dock? Is it better than the normal charger I am going to get with my packaging?
    Not a problem, its a tough life in the ole DI!

The dock is really nice for 2 reasons:

1. It makes a great bedside clock for you.
    2. Since the cradle uses the charging contacts on the back of the phone, it reduces the wear on the microUSB connection on the side of the phone.
    04-06-09 10:22 PM
    Thanks for the Help. BSE screen protector(screen only), on the way.

Seidio II black combo Skin and spring holster on the way.

Dropped a lot of change so essentials first. Car charger and dock will have to wait.

The last thing I need is to know how to update OS. I have done some searching, but could not come up with anything yet.

Please point me to the right direction. And what is the best OS to date for 8900?
    04-07-09 11:25 AM
    The last thing I need is to know how to update OS. I have done some searching, but could not come up with anything yet.
    Are you serious?

Your profile says you're a teacher. I'm curious what it is you "teach". What if one of your students said they searched this board about how to update your OS and said they "could not come up with anything yet"?

There are posts all over this forum about the very thing you say you searched for. I'm sure you looked real hard.
    04-07-09 11:31 AM
    Well it was a post midnight search, however I have looked.

Instead of being a turd, you could just answer the question instead of chastizing me.

Excusing me for asking the experts.
    04-07-09 11:33 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 11:33 AM
    Are you serious?

Your profile says you're a teacher. I'm curious what it is you "teach". What if one of your students said they searched this board about how to update your OS and said they "could not come up with anything yet"?

There are posts all over this forum about the very thing you say you searched for. I'm sure you looked real hard.
    If you aren't going to help, get the he11 out of here! I freaking hate trolls!!

04-07-09 11:34 AM
    Instead of being a turd, you could just answer the question instead of chastizing me.
    I'm not being a turd, you're just being a lazy schmuck that thinks your issues deserve special one on one attention. Someone below just posted a link. Maybe you can get someone to read it to you.
    04-07-09 11:36 AM
    If you aren't going to help, get the he11 out of here! I freaking hate trolls!!
    Go ask the teacher above for the definition of a troll.
    04-07-09 11:37 AM
    Seriously, I think skullgame deserves a metal. If you don't like what you see then don't read.

Obviously your teachers never taught you professionalism, courtesy, or manners.

Hate to know who taught you. Didn't your teachers ever teach you how to work smart not hard. There are people out there who care enough to help out the novices.
    04-07-09 11:40 AM
    I'm already looking at one! It takes more effort to belittle somone than it does to help them!

04-07-09 11:42 AM
    Pick up the innocase its well worth the dough! Just got mine and i love it! and i would go with the invisible shield for your screen protector, ive tried the other ones and to me this is the best protection
    04-08-09 10:58 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD