I got my curve a month ago and love it!!!

Now I am trying to find the "perfect" case.

I have the otterbox on it right now cause I like the fact that it protects the screen as well as the keypad but its a little bulky. I work on roofs and its dirty work so protecting the phone is definitely a priority for me.

I also have a seidio (sp?) Case that I like cause its not too bulky and does its job. But there is no built in screen and keypad protector.

I have heard a little about invisible shield and similular (I know I can't spell) products but do those cover the keypad to protect from dust and slight water drops?

Any case experts out here? I have searched amazon and crackberry and else where to no avail.

I have even tried taking the screen/keypad protector and using it with the seidio case but its just too bulky to let it snap closed...too bad!!!

HELP!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 10:56 AM
    I don't think you're going to find a better case for protection than the Otterbox. I use this one on my Curve and it has saved it on more than one occasion. I personally think it makes the Curve look a bit more rugged as well. As far as adding bulkiness it is really just about the same as the OEM case that comes with it in the box.
    02-18-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD