I have the Seidio Innocase on my Bold and it rocks. I use the Innocase holster when I am not at work, but I need to find a vertical pouch that will hold the phone in the Innocase to use on my belt at work.

I found some that fit, but they are generic phone cases that don't have the magnetic sleep feature. Anyone know of a case that will suit my need? I am thinking of one for an older, larger BB may be the ticket but I am too new to BB's to know which one to look for.

Thanks in advance....
    03-06-09 07:29 PM
    The OEM leather one that came with the Bold will still hold it with the innocase on it. It was a snug fit at first, but has since loosened up and now it works great for me.

Chris
    03-06-09 07:33 PM
    The OEM leather one that came with the Bold will still hold it with the innocase on it. It was a snug fit at first, but has since loosened up and now it works great for me.

Chris

Wow, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. The only thing stopping me from getting the Innocase is my charging pod. I don't want to have to remove the case every time I want to charge my phone or set it up at night.
    03-06-09 07:41 PM

Wow, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. The only thing stopping me from getting the Innocase is my charging pod. I don't want to have to remove the case every time I want to charge my phone or set it up at night.
    That is what stopped me from getting such a case as well. Way too much hassle.
    03-06-09 07:43 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I have a SPE leather puch I have been using but its not stretching out like I want it to; still really hard to get the phone out and in.

Maybe I will try and find and extra OEM case to use but I was hoping for something a little more secure.
    03-06-09 08:53 PM
    check out my video reviews
    03-06-09 10:00 PM
    JReel has every case ever made I think! Your videos rock Jreel! I'm in awe of your collection, I thought I was nuts, I now realize I'm prefectly normal.
    03-07-09 10:21 AM
    check out my video reviews
    Thanks for the referrral but I see none of your (a little too long) vids that mention a vertical case that fits over the Innocase.
    03-07-09 10:57 AM
    Someone posted that a HTC case would work. Even with a skin on the Bold. The case holds the phone horizontal and has magnets to put the phone into standby mode. Might want to do a search on the HTC case for Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TROUBLESHOOTER; 03-07-09 at 12:27 PM.
    03-07-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD