Perhaps I'm a bit too picky and/or particular, but any chance anybody out there would know where to get one of those skin-tight OEM *white* cell phone skins for the 8310 WITH the little clear/see-thru vinyl screen overlay protectors attached to it?
    06-07-08 08:10 AM
    JET BLACK/WHITE PREMIUM SKIN CASE FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE - *CSKBB8300-BK

Then just purchase a separate screen protector, which there is a link to the bottom of that page for.
    06-07-08 04:59 PM
    Hrm, thanks, will look into that. Maybe the screen-protectors for the BB won't be so bad. After trying to do the whole screen-protector for my PSP... and how it got all sorts of hair, dust, and bubbles under the plastic film that goes over the screen, was hoping to find a clear-plastic/vinyl overlay piece to go over the screen... but will definitely look into it. Thanks! Q:-)
    06-09-08 12:09 AM
    when you apply...do it in a steamy bathroom - takes all the dust and stuff out of the air for a clean application

oh and if you want a clear protector for your screen..BSE (Best Skins Ever). heres the link for the screen protector for the Curve 8310 (2-pack so you have a spare just in case and very affordable):

RIM Blackberry Curve 8300 8310 8320 Screen Skin (2 Pack)

enjoy
    Last edited by rollman06; 06-10-08 at 02:19 PM.
    06-10-08 02:15 PM
    I use just the best skin ever full body shield for my curve and after that I am nekkid
    06-11-08 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD