hi! i will be getting a curve soon so i want to get all the goodies before he arrives... i was thinking about colored housing... where can i get some colored housing? other then cnn.cn (they don't have many options, unless i wasn't looking right) thanks everyone in advance!
    04-01-08 09:07 PM
    is that the body color?
    04-01-08 09:13 PM
    ya... the color of the whole bb kinda like the crimson one with att.... ya know?
    04-01-08 09:19 PM
    You might want to feel out your curve first before jumping into replacing housings. It's not the easiest thing on earth, and if you're going to use a case, then the housing color can almost be ignored.
    That being said, I want a crimson housing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-08 06:56 AM
    Cnn.cn has the standard options, crimson, gold, titanium. If u want another color.. you can either do it yourself.. or send it off to colorware.
    I purchased housing from cnn.cn for my curve and the replacement was pretty straightforward.. wathcing the video on youtube, and getting the right tools well def help. Housing came with T6 torx screws which I used to put case back instead of the T5 which weren't tightening too well. But the housing worked and all is good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-08 04:05 PM
    www.cnn.con for replacement

Cell Phone Accessories - DayDeal.com for clip on fun designs!

check them both out!
    04-17-08 04:07 PM
    Cool! Thanks jared.....
    04-17-08 04:15 PM
    Cool! Thanks jared.....
    anytime, i have ordered plenty of times from daydeal, i change cases like water, and the quality is amazing.

i chose usps priority mail and i got it 2 days later, and it was cheap!
    04-17-08 04:17 PM