So I got brand new iPhone 3GS headphones from my friend.

I am aware that the remote buttons don't work, but I enjoy the quality of these headphones. I have 2 physically identical blackberry Bold 9000s, they work and play music in one headphone, but they don't work in the other, it automatically plays through the speaker instead of the headphones.

Any idea? could it be the firmware difference? (BB rejecting apple products?)
    03-21-10 11:55 AM
    I've used iPhone headphones to listen to music on my 9000. They played out of both speakers. I've also used Klipsch headphones and HP headphones that came with my laptop. All of them worked fine.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-21-10 12:01 PM
    They should work as lak611 stated. Sounds like a problem with jack plugin on the headset.
    03-21-10 12:32 PM
    Headphones are most likely busted, or more likely one side is blown out. iPhone headphones are **** quality, I don't even use mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 06:50 PM
    Headphones are most likely busted, or more likely one side is blown out. iPhone headphones are **** quality, I don't even use mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mine only lasted a couple months until I blew out one of the speakers. My HP headphones, BlackBerry headphones, and Klipsch headphones all work fine still. I usually use the Klipsch, since they are the best quality.
    03-21-10 08:27 PM
    The Bold 9000 has a notoriously 'finicky' jack - the rear tip contact is just a hair deeper than standard, needs to contact the tip of the headphone plug. Try plugging in and GENTLY rocking the headphone plug in the jack from front to back a mm or so - the tip has to make contact inside the jack and that usually fixes it for me. Gentle is the operative word here - don't break it. Which is why I went to BT stereo phones (around $50 Insignia from Best Buy work great) so I seldom to never plug in again except for the OEM in-the-ear plugs.
    03-22-10 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD