Hi there Crackberry Community,

This is my first post here, although I have been reading the forums for quite some time now.

I have scoured online looking for the rubber pads that are included with the OEM Blackberry Bold headset. Those little things fall off all the time and i have finally lost my last pair. I spent quite some time looking online but I can't seem to hunt them down. If anyone here has had luck finding the OEM rubber replacements or another type that fits on the Blackberry Bold headset I would appreciate knowing where they got theirs.

Thanks in advance,
    Duke
    05-03-09 02:48 PM
    Mine came with foam covers, not rubber ones.
    05-03-09 03:40 PM
    Hi there Crackberry Community,

This is my first post here, although I have been reading the forums for quite some time now.

I have scoured online looking for the rubber pads that are included with the OEM Blackberry Bold headset. Those little things fall off all the time and i have finally lost my last pair. I spent quite some time looking online but I can't seem to hunt them down. If anyone here has had luck finding the OEM rubber replacements or another type that fits on the Blackberry Bold headset I would appreciate knowing where they got theirs.

Thanks in advance,
    Duke
    What brand headset??
    05-03-09 07:29 PM
    He said they were OEM. So Blackberry brand.

Mine came with the rubber ones two, I haven't seem them anywhere, might just have to buy a new set of headphones.
    05-03-09 10:03 PM
    Someone here said to try eletronics store like radio shake
    05-04-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD