Hello, I just got my storm not to long ago and I am looing for a holster for my bb with a belt clip on it. I am looking for one with that will fit the storm with a hard case on it. any one have any ideas or know what will work? thanks
    03-06-09 09:40 AM
    I bought the leather holster with belt clip at the VzW store. It is made by BlackBerry and has very good quality. It also has a magnet to put the phone to sleep when in holster.

Now I know you are looking for a hard case. But you should check into this one first. At $25, it is not expensive and it does the job nicely. I don't like bulky cases/holsters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:45 AM
    Love my Vaja case. Expensive but also will put your Storm to sleep. Not exactly a "hard" case, but it holds up well in a construction business. Just a little over 3/4" thick. From $60 to $220 depending on the style an bling.
    03-06-09 09:54 AM
    Amazon.com hs pretty good prices...
    Last edited by southnam; 03-06-09 at 10:08 AM.
    03-06-09 09:59 AM
    Yeah I have a silicone case to put mine in when its not in the case. I just bought a BlackBerry leather case for work. Its great. Its from vzw.

03-06-09 10:00 AM
    Search...there are numerous threads on holsters, cases etc. I have Seidio's Innocase II and holster. Highly recommend it.
    03-06-09 10:14 AM
    Seidio's Innocase II and Holster here also. I don't think there is a better one out there. Excellent craftsmanship.
    03-06-09 10:17 AM
    Yeah, I ordered some stuff off of amazon. I got a clear hard case, and a rubber skin. I am looking for a holster that will fit with a hard case on it. I like the seido, but I had bad luck with those type of holsters. My other phone would always fall out or come out easily. I am looking for a holster that will hold the storm with a hard case on it with out stretching to bad or being bulky.
    03-06-09 10:31 AM
    Does the storm fit into an original blackberry leather horizontal pouch with a hard case on it? thanks.
    03-06-09 03:00 PM
    Does the storm fit into an original blackberry leather horizontal pouch with a hard case on it? thanks.
    With the hard case, it will be too thick to fit.
    03-06-09 06:40 PM
    The seidio innocase II holster along with the innocase is the way to go. Just bought it.
    Good quality and good protection.

03-06-09 07:54 PM
    I just got the new Body Glove snap on case with belt clip (which doubles as a kickstand). It fits perfectly, looks good and was a good purchase for the phone. Originally had a body glove case with a magnetic lid on it, but I didn't care for the belt clip and sometimes it would hit turn off my lock and run down my battery from pressing constantly on it (at least I think was what caused the battery to run down). With this new case, will have to see how long the kickstand lasts, doesn't look too sturdy, but works good sitting on my desk.
    03-06-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD