Trying to decide between the Body Glove Snap On Case and the Sedio Rubberized Hard Case.

The user reviews are too close to call, anyone have any experience with either of these?
    12-12-08 06:35 PM
    Cant say Ive heard much, if not a thing about body glove, but have heard good things about sedio.
    12-12-08 06:40 PM
    I had a Body Glove for my Venus when I was with Verizon. I ordered a Body Glove and I should have it today, I'll let you know how it is.
    12-12-08 06:42 PM
    I have the sedio.............great product......
    12-12-08 09:21 PM
    i love my seidio cases.
    12-13-08 07:20 AM
    I have the sedio case and love it.
    12-13-08 08:31 AM
    I had the seidio hard plastic case and loved it!! But now I'm currently using a skin....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 09:53 AM
    Get the Seidio Innocase. It has a small opening on back to expose your charger contacts in case you want to get a Seidio charging cradle, and charge your BB wothout removing case. I use both, and they are great !!
    12-13-08 10:48 AM
    Just got my Body Glove and it's awesome. Highly recommend it! Very sturdy belt clip attachment if you choose to use it as well.
    12-15-08 01:04 AM
    I currently have the Blue Seido case that you have linked and I love it. Great texture and feel to it. One advantage that I immediately see over the Body Glove case is the opening for the speaker. If you ever decide to get a different battery cover that has an opening for the speaker (people claim a moderate increase in volume) Seido's case is what you want. Also, IMO, Body Glove's case looks homosexual.
    12-15-08 01:17 AM
    The seidio is a great case, very durable.

12-15-08 01:51 AM
    I just use the Official skins. I have lots of different colours. I much prefer them to the harder cases. Cheap too!

12-15-08 04:56 AM
    hey guys, i am also looking for a hard case and have decided to go with seido. Now come a few questions, forgive me if they are stupid, im a newbie.

has anyone used this crystal case? Any pics of it on your phone? their pictures aren't that close? does it look like a cheap plastic or is it worth the money?
    12-15-08 08:11 AM
    I had the Bodyglove Hard Snap-On Case for a while for my Curve. I thought it made it too bulky, and had to re-adjust to typing. Also it got too dusty for my taste inside the case. I'd say go with the seido.
    12-15-08 08:14 AM
    Does the Seido offer screen protection? I currently have the Body Glove snap together case. Its the only case I've had for my 8330 and it works well and protects everything but the keyboard. I might upgrade to an OtterBox because of the nature of my job...

12-15-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD