03-27-11 05:08 AM
39 12
tools
    Hi,

I hope I’ve posted this in the right place!

I am looking for a perfect case for my phone,and a kind person recommend me this site below.

*links removed, cause I'm trying to scam you into buying my eBay crap*

To be honest,I'm hugely impressed with these cases.But money limited,I can only pick up one or two.This is a difficult choice for me,so I just wondered if you were me,you will pick up which one?which case is Your favorite?

All ideas appreciated!

Thanks
    03-22-11 02:43 AM
    IMHO none.

I purchased an AGF GRT case and it makes the phone way to bulky as well as making it difficult to type on the top row of keys on the physical keyboard.
    03-22-11 06:56 AM
    I like the Otterbox Commuter, a lot of negative feedback, but it does the job for me.
    03-22-11 07:05 PM
    Another feed about cases... Well here goes... IMO:

AGF GRT case, by far! With a ZAGG screen protector, and you're set.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 07:22 PM
    AGF GRT is top 3 and the best for me.

03-22-11 07:40 PM
    AGF GRT Case!!!! Its great!
    03-22-11 08:15 PM
    Agf is pretty good, just a few annoyances (some of them probably fixable).

I'm gonna sand down the bottom of the top piece so it doesn't interfere with the top row of keys. Other than that, the case is slippery, which kinda sucks. Also not as thin as the epik case, but the buttons are a lot easier to use... Epic case makes the buttons hard to press.
    03-22-11 08:30 PM
    I got one of the "refurbished" AGF GRT cases on eBay for <$10. The case is good - not spectacular IMO. It is a bit bulky, and I wish the surface was more non-slip. Overall I'm happy with it.
    03-22-11 09:11 PM
    Here's the site for the case off eBay that some of us were calling "el Cheapo" previously. (Nickname was for price, not quality.)

hi.boao items - Get great deals on HARD RUBBER CASE COVER FOR BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 RED items on eBay Stores!

For those prices, buy 10 and see what you like best!
    03-22-11 09:24 PM
    Followed your link, and since yours was showing prices in pounds, here's the link I gave above converted for UK:

hi.boao items - Get great deals on HARD RUBBER CASE COVER FOR BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 RED items on eBay.co.uk Shops!

The cases from this store appear to be about 25% the price of the link you posted, and that includes shipping. (Also includes a screen protector for some of them!)
    Last edited by elite1; 03-22-11 at 09:37 PM.
    03-22-11 09:34 PM
    It seems to be no agree with me,but I love the case,is anyone going to support me?oh,it is so pity.
    03-22-11 09:41 PM
    Did you look at the link I posted for you? There's similar cases plus many more, and for much, much less. I think giving you that link is supporting you.

Unless, of course… *GASP* …you had something to do with that site. But no, that couldn't be!

Shills...
    03-23-11 12:04 AM
    Lol... Couldn't be. That particular ebay store must be the best

03-23-11 01:22 AM
    Casemate barely there for the 9800. Sleek and reliable.

03-23-11 09:03 AM
    Back pocket of my jeans.
    03-23-11 09:08 AM
    I've gone though a few, Case Mate barley there, the GRT case, and a clear one that a customer of mine gave me.

I have a love hate relationship with the Case Mate case because while it didn't add a lot of bulk, and had a bit less slip to it than the other two..the way the top part clicked on drove me crazy because it awlays popped off! That and when you tried to use the phone and push on the lower part of the screen or track pad area it would move a bunch and I didn't like that at all.

The clear case was only slightly better than the case mate, but was bulkier. It stayed attachted to the phone better, but was slippery.

The AGF GRT case is the best one I've used so far. The main reason is because of how it secures the top shell to the bottom shell. It doesn't use clips on the screen section, which allow it to pop off easily and rub the shiny plastic off the phone. Instead it uses a slider guides like a desk drawer that attach to silimar guides on the main shell. Only problems is that the case adds a lot of bulk and is very slippery.
    03-23-11 06:53 PM
    the Case Mate case... didn't add a lot of bulk, and had a bit less slip to it than the other two..the way the top part clicked on drove me crazy because it awlays popped off! That and when you tried to use the phone and push on the lower part of the screen or track pad area it would move a bunch and I didn't like that at all.
    I spotted an Incipio Feather case for the Torch recently. It appeared to smaller than a Seidio Innocase, like the Barely There. I didn't try it on my Torch as I was in a hurry, but it seemed more rigid than the Barely There. Check it out!

The AGF GRT case is the best one I've used so far... Only problems is that the case adds a lot of bulk and is very slippery.
    They have a version called the Endo that isn't slippery. I haven't seen it in person though. It's just as bulky though.
    03-23-11 07:15 PM
    Also the color offerings on the Endo aren't nearly as good as the grt imo....
    03-23-11 07:18 PM
    BlackBerry 9800 Barely There 2 - Black Carbon Fiber Case

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Barely There Carbon Fiber case by Case-Mate

I had a coupon code though, because I don't think I paid that much for it. I love this case!
    03-23-11 08:20 PM
    Did you look at the link I posted for you? There's similar cases plus many more, and for much, much less. I think giving you that link is supporting you.

Unless, of course *GASP* you had something to do with that site. But no, that couldn't be!

Shills...
    Thanks for your recommend.I have browsed the site,but I am sorry I didn't find the case I wanna.the case before I said is the cartoon series.thanks anyway.
    03-24-11 10:54 PM

these four cute cases,don't you think they are perfect?please just,which one is the favorite? thanks.
    Last edited by fancy McLeod; 03-25-11 at 12:56 AM.
    03-25-11 12:53 AM
    I have a case-mate barely there, i really like the back half of the case. but the front face is terrible. I only use it when im outside my house. The top half, makes the screen wobble, blocks the track pad, makes the screen less responsive and pops off sometimes. I'm hopping to find a top from another case that is better.
    03-25-11 01:14 AM
    AGF GRT case is the best by far. Number of places you can get these from. Ebay. AT+T website. etc. Difinitely the best though
    03-25-11 02:00 AM
    I love Clear Crystal Case cover skin for Blackberry 9800 Torch. Its a good, sturdy plastic case that does a great job of protecting my phone. The only hitch was that the back wouldn't fully snap into place at first (by at first, i mean i spent fifteen minutes trying to get it to work and almost sent it back). Its popped off once since then, but overall it seems like its gonna stick.
    03-25-11 02:10 AM
    Casemate barely there for the 9800. Sleek and reliable.

I disagree. Although the case is thin, I don't believe it is reliable. That is the case I bought, while I bought my torch. The top cover would always pop off my phone. Maybe that was due to being cold, but it didn't attach to the very top of the slider which made it pop off really easily. You may have had a different experience with the case though.

IMHO, the AGF GRT case is definitely the best way to go and is my favorite case. It attaches to itself, not the phone. Still letting you slide your phone. It is a tad bulky, but nothing get's in the way for me. My Torch has also never felt so solid with this case on it. It stopped the wobbliness and some weird clicky noise from the top slider.
    03-25-11 08:02 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD