11-29-09 02:58 PM
89 ... 234
tools
    Would a Tour with a Seidio Innocase II fit in an OEM Blackberry Pocket pouch made for the Bold?

Also does the OEM Blackberry Pocket pouch for the Bold have a magnet built into it?

Thanks
    Wyate
    10-14-09 10:44 AM
    Oh man, I found a great deal for a case on ebay, but I can't find a clip to hold it...

Dm
    10-14-09 11:32 AM
    Any way you could post a pic of it? I have thought about getting the Sena slim pouch, but the leather in the pics seems to be something that I am not fond of. Although it may be a case of the pictures on the website not resembling what it looks like IRL.
    Sorry, I haven't checked this thread for a while! I can't post a pic now, but maybe later. It pretty much looks like the pics on the website, but not quite as bumpy as it looks there. It is actually pretty smooth on the outside, just with the texturing that you see in the site pics. I would have preferred totally smooth too, but it really doesn't look too bad.
    10-14-09 01:27 PM
    Sorry, I haven't checked this thread for a while! I can't post a pic now, but maybe later. It pretty much looks like the pics on the website, but not quite as bumpy as it looks there. It is actually pretty smooth on the outside, just with the texturing that you see in the site pics. I would have preferred totally smooth too, but it really doesn't look too bad.
    Oh its fine now, I already bought a Sena case
    10-14-09 01:34 PM
    I got the epik... i love it!... It reminds me of a hard bouncy ball... but fits great! (con- IT TAKES 4EVER to get to CA. 3 weeks) oh well
    10-14-09 02:03 PM
    Best place for the epik case?
    10-18-09 04:44 PM
    Oh its fine now, I already bought a Sena case
    I love my sena ultraslim pouch.
    10-18-09 04:50 PM
    Best place for the epik case?
    eBay is the only place I have seen them.
    10-18-09 04:51 PM
    Since I have cracked the screen on a phone put into my front pocket I'm fairly concerned about a case for my new Tour. What's the slimmest option? In the past I've used a Innocase with the clip broken off the holster, and also naked with a screen protector in the pocket pouch.
    10-27-09 08:45 PM
    I just ordered the new epik pro resin case, improved design and no patterns. I currently have 2 incipio feathers and both of them cracked on the same corner.

First one cracked when I attempted to remove the case for a battery pull (I must of applied too much strength); the replacement I got from incipio cracked when my girlfriend dropped my phone... THANK GOODNESS the case took all the damage, so I guess I'd have to thank incipio for that, but not for its design/quality.
    10-27-09 10:38 PM
    I use a leather pouch with no clip from eb*y.
    10-28-09 04:59 AM
    What is the point of cases? I just put my phone in my pocket (screen down) and all is well. Never do I pull it out with mystery scratches or anything. Absolutely no need for a case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would have to agree on that. I think all these people are OCD, Damn the phone only has to last a year or two anyway.
    11-02-09 07:42 PM
    I would have to agree on that. I think all these people are OCD, Damn the phone only has to last a year or two anyway.
    I care about how my phone looks in and out of my pocket. I don't like pulling out a rough, jagged edge, chipped up phone. So I use this here:

Body Glove | Store
    11-26-09 07:09 PM
    still cant decide between epik and otterbox commuter but for only 5 gonna grab epik n see how it goe s whats the besty screen cover

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 02:58 PM
89 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD