Hi everyone. I am looking for belt clip holster something like this.. Belt Clip Holster for BlackBerry Tour 9630 - BlackBerry Tour Cases & Holsters (BlackBerry 9630)

but basically I want this with belt clip holster....
    http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphon...medium=content

Does it exist?

Also, what are you guys using for bluetooth ear piece? any recommendations? what is best bluetooth ear piece? I need something that is very loud. Thank you so much.
    07-26-09 08:58 PM
    Try Seidio. They make quality products that people seem to be really happy with. The Innocase 2 and Innocase holster sound like a match for what you're looking for.

seidioonline.com
    07-26-09 09:28 PM
    Try Seidio. They make quality products that people seem to be really happy with. The Innocase 2 and Innocase holster sound like a match for what you're looking for.

seidioonline.com
    thanks for the suggestions. I would have really liked the silver one but it seems no one's making the silver one. I ordered the cheap on for $5 at ebay.

what about bluetooth?
    07-26-09 10:12 PM
    thanks for the suggestions. I would have really liked the silver one but it seems no one's making the silver one. I ordered the cheap on for $5 at ebay.

what about bluetooth?
    I have had Motorola, Blue Ant, and Plantronics blue tooth headsets. My favorite has been Plantronics. I only paid $40-$50 and it has outperformed the other 2 by far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 12:30 AM
    I have had Motorola, Blue Ant, and Plantronics blue tooth headsets. My favorite has been Plantronics. I only paid $40-$50 and it has outperformed the other 2 by far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Thanks...when you say outperformed, you mean loudest? that is what im looking for, loudness and sound quality
    07-27-09 02:01 PM
    I have a plantronics and i do not like it my callers do not hear good sound quality. I am returning it for a blue ant.
    07-28-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD