I am looking for the heaviest duty case there is for the BB Storm 2. I currently have an Otterbox Defender, but I cannot keep it in the belt holster. Any suggestions out there?
    05-10-10 06:46 PM
    otter is the only brand I know that is rugged. Me personally, I'm going to be waiting for Seidio to release a storm 2 rugged case. In Kevins review of it with the 9700, it looks amazing!
    05-10-10 10:52 PM
    Just go naked, she is tough.
    05-10-10 11:15 PM
    I have the Otterbox Defender for my phone, and I love it so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 01:49 AM
    Try the Body Glove case. It is pretty rugged and you have the option to use the clip or not use it. I paid $15 on ebay with shipping.

05-11-10 07:13 AM
    I use the Seidio Innocase 2, with the matching belt clip holster. The holster has a locking mechanism on it that keeps it in place. I forgot to take my phone off my hip one night while dancing all night and it didn't move at all.
    IMO
    05-11-10 08:53 AM
    Otterbox Defender
    05-11-10 06:01 PM
    They just came out with a rugged Seidio for the Blackberry Bold 9700, iphone. You could ask them about the storm 2 and if they are going to make one.

Innocase Rugged
    05-12-10 12:08 PM
    Otterbox has heavy duty holster and it has bigger belt clip

05-12-10 12:27 PM
    The problem hasn't been the belt clip (even though I usually break those) it's keeping the phone in the cradle (holster) the Storm 2 holster just has the two little tabs in the mid section of the phone that don't seen to hold very well... I was considering getting an oversized leather pouch to put it in but I don't really want to do that.

The Defender holster for the Curve was great. The bottom came up almost 1/4 of the way up the phone. That thing would never fall out. I wish Otterbox would make something like that for the Storm 2
    05-12-10 04:28 PM
    I use the rugged pouch from walmart.. not too expensive, steel clip never broke, tough material, never had a phone drop off of my hip yet, now granted it isnt the most business looking but it keeps my phone safe
    05-12-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD