i am so confused about getting new headhones cant decide between Bose & Sennheiser... the S pxc450 are way too bulky and pxc300 has this weird noise cancellation thing!...on the other hand quiet comfort 3 have to be charged but the fit is perfect, specially for a person with glasses. Im seriously considering getting QC 2, but its kind old now... PLEASE ....PLEASE...help!!!
    01-29-10 05:28 PM
    is mm 450 same as pxc 310 bt???
    01-29-10 05:50 PM
    Sounds like audio headphones more than phone headsets.

The QC 2 is still a nice headset, and you may be able to find a better deal if you are worried abot the requirements of the QC 3. If you are worried about charging, there are portable battery chargers now that will store a charge, then you can slip it in luggage, a pocket, or somewhere handy, and then you can recharge on the fly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 05:57 PM
    I currently own the bose earbuds, sounds great , definitely worth the price. I wanted the quiet comfort, but i went to the apple store at the the mall near me and i got to try them out, and i was disappointed, definitely not worth $300+, these earbuds are good enough.
    01-29-10 06:07 PM
    accidentally ordered QC3 from amazon ..i would keep em but they are fo 225 when retailers are selling em for 300 + there are these rumors abt fake going ..have a bad felling about this, f**me!!! canceling it..getting Sennheiser MM450... ya'all have to read the reviews about these bad boys..
    01-29-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD