Having never owned a BB, and ready to buy a 9700 as soon as AT&T has them ready for sale, I'm wondering.....what are the headphones like that come with the 9700? Are they the premium headphones for BB? Are then decent?
    10-26-09 06:49 PM
    Having never owned a BB, and ready to buy a 9700 as soon as AT&T has them ready for sale, I'm wondering.....what are the headphones like that come with the 9700? Are they the premium headphones for BB? Are then decent?
    They are ok, but haven't seen many people actually using them. I prefer the moulded fit. I am using Vibe Duo at the moment.
    Last edited by kaibex; 10-26-09 at 07:07 PM.
    10-26-09 07:05 PM
    I like the motorola s9. They are a bluetooth headphone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 09:48 PM
    They are ok, but haven't seen many people actually using them. I prefer the moulded fit. I am using Vibe Duo at the moment.
    Kaibex, where in the UK can you pick up these headphones? I looked on the website, they look insane...how is the sound quality in comparison to the blackberry premium stereo headset?
    10-27-09 05:38 AM
    Kaibex, where in the UK can you pick up these headphones? I looked on the website, they look insane...how is the sound quality in comparison to the blackberry premium stereo headset?
    I got mine on eBay, The only place I have found that sells them is Cancom, they are an Apple reseller. They have quite a few stores or you can buy from their website, eBay will be cheaper though. I have never been a fan of big earmuff style headphones, these have been amazing.
    10-27-09 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD