Anyone have any tips on how to remove this case? I just put it on a few days ago and now my microSD card has arrived and I need to remove it again (and do a battery pull).

I tried to search for it on the forums but no like. People talked about the top-left-hand corner having no clips but I tried that area and it's still very sturdy and will not bulge (which is a good thing I guess hehe ).

Thanks in advance
    02-29-08 12:35 AM
    I just removed it the other day because it was too bulky. I started at the bottom corner where there was a gap and slowly slid my fingernail around so that i could get more fingernails in between to pull it apart (poor fingernails but i play the guitar so they're tough). My tip would be to pry it bit by bit all the way around if you don't want to leave marks.
    02-29-08 01:05 AM
    Really, you thought it was too bulky? I love the rubberized back and crystal front. Very nice looking yet extremely functional, and it still feels the same in my hand. Now I can set it down on a surface without worrying about scratches. Just waiting on that InvisibleShield screen protector now.. lol
    02-29-08 01:34 AM
    Georgey-

I agree. Just got it today and love it. Not too bulky at all.

I just found an opening on the side and gently slid my finger up to work it off. No problems there.

Good luck! Love this case!
    02-29-08 07:02 PM
    When I removed mine, I looked around all the edges until I found a corner that had enough space for my fingernail and from there it was pretty easy to pop it off.
    08-30-08 11:35 PM
    When I removed mine, I looked around all the edges until I found a corner that had enough space for my fingernail and from there it was pretty easy to pop it off.
    ^^ Yup, I did the exact same thing and also it isn't too bulky.. for me anyway.
    08-30-08 11:44 PM
    Take a credit card and unhook one corner....
    09-16-08 08:47 PM
    I just pull mine right apart. Its real sturdy. Start from the top

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD