I have been looking for a Universal Hand Strap to keep my devices in place and just yesterday I found a cheap one from amazon. I want to buy 6 pieces of it to avail the free shipping deal though I am not really sure if this hand strap is a good buy or not. I mean, I understand that the price is cheap though it's my first time to purchase it. I wonder if there's anyone here who have tried using the same hand strap. Any comments?

And by the way, I quite like it as it can fit to a number of devices like: (iPhone 5 4 3, iPad, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2, Note, Tab, Acer, Amazon Kindle Fire, ASUS, Blackberry, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Nexus, Nook, Sony)

Here's the link to it if you want to see it for yourself.

Universal Hand Strap

Thank you so much!
    09-15-13 12:31 PM
    I have been looking for a Universal Hand Strap to keep my devices in place and just yesterday I found a cheap one from amazon. I want to buy 6 pieces of it to avail the free shipping deal though I am not really sure if this hand strap is a good buy or not. I mean, I understand that the price is cheap though it's my first time to purchase it. I wonder if there's anyone here who have tried using the same hand strap. Any comments?

And by the way, I quite like it as it can fit to a number of devices like: (iPhone 5 4 3, iPad, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2, Note, Tab, Acer, Amazon Kindle Fire, ASUS, Blackberry, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Nexus, Nook, Sony)

Universal Hand Strap

Thank you so much!
    Wow I've never seen anything like that!!! Thanks for sharing!
    JoooooDel likes this.
    09-15-13 01:05 PM

Universal Hand Strap

Thank you so much!
    This is perfect! I read the info attached on this deal and it says, if you buy more than $25 you'll no longer pay for the shipping and also you can ask the maker to have your items wrapped if you want to give it as presents... I can smell Christmas on this deal. LOL. Promise.
    09-15-13 02:41 PM
    Wow I've never seen anything like that!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Your welcome. Did you manage to buy one? I purchased lots of this hand strap as christmas presents for my friends. I wish there will be more available colors for this though.
    10-24-13 03:17 PM