I am thinking of getting it, but there has only been one review listed, so I am hoping others have tried it and can offer an opinion

Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery for BlackBerry Curve 8350i

Thx!!!!
    08-15-09 07:34 AM
    08-15-09 08:15 AM
    That's what I needed to know

Thanks!!!
    08-15-09 08:23 AM
    BTW i love mine... i unplug at 7 on monday morning and have to plug back in round 930 or so tues night.... not bad considering im sending emails all day long 85 yesterday and that was a slow day!
    08-15-09 09:23 AM
    Casper, do you have WiFi turned on all the time? I hate having to turn mine off and back on whenever I am in range of one. And do you do a lot of web browsing as well?

BTW i love mine... i unplug at 7 on monday morning and have to plug back in round 930 or so tues night.... not bad considering im sending emails all day long 85 yesterday and that was a slow day!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 09:47 AM
    I recently used the Seidio Innocell 2600 battery on my vacation. Great battery, never got below 40% charge running WiFi and Bluetooth all day and pushing a lot of emails back and forth to my office. ONE PROBLEM I did note - the battery cover that comes with the extended battery did not have enough of the ruberized insulation to ensure the battery did not get loose and force a reboot. Several times I placed the phone down on a table and the phone would start a battery pull reboot due to the battery being jostled a bit. Other than that, its a great battery.
    08-15-09 10:59 AM
    Thanks for the reply Jake. Others have commented on the battery door being a bit loose and have placed tape on the inside (if I remember correctly) to insure a snug fit.

I am leaning towards getting the new battery
    08-15-09 11:09 AM
    no i leave WIFI off. if your not in a hotspot it constantly looks for one, so it drains that battery faster. it does not matter if its an ext or not.
    08-15-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD