09-30-09 11:55 PM
    I would not recommend it, feels loose, covers the bottom keys... not close to good. The price tells u everything u need to know
    10-01-09 12:03 AM
    I bought one similar from bargaincell in pink for about the same price. I am completely satisfied with mine. It isn't loose, and doesn't cover any keys. It is also open at the bottom for a charging station.

Amazon.com: Hot Pink Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900 Javelin Smartphone: Cell Phones & Service

I don't know if they have other colors or not.
    10-01-09 06:34 AM
    Buy capdase one....i'm using it, feels great...
    10-01-09 06:35 AM
    I would not recommend it, feels loose, covers the bottom keys... not close to good. The price tells u everything u need to know
    I know... when you see the price your like... uhh yeah OK. That is why I asked!

I bought one similar from bargaincell in pink for about the same price. I am completely satisfied with mine. It isn't loose, and doesn't cover any keys. It is also open at the bottom for a charging station.

Amazon.com: Hot Pink Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900 Javelin Smartphone: Cell Phones & Service

I don't know if they have other colors or not.
    I will look into that one.. Thanks!

Buy capdase one....i'm using it, feels great...
    Any links to purchase?
    10-01-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD