I am looking for a hard case cover with the hard plastic screen protector for a Tour 9630. Body Glove makes one for the Curve and would love to find one like it for the Tour. Any suggestions?
    12-24-09 11:56 AM
    The body glove for the tour. VZW carries them. Ot an OtterBox.
    12-24-09 12:01 PM
    Otterbox Rocks !!!!
    12-24-09 12:05 PM
    2x for OtterBox.
    12-24-09 12:26 PM
    Yeah i have an otterbox defender, screen protection even keyboard protection it rocks.
    12-24-09 12:31 PM
    Otterbox Defender
    12-24-09 12:56 PM
    I am using the Seido BB Tour 9630 case in conjunction with a plain jane screen protector, and the phone looks shiny new when t he cover is off
    12-24-09 01:25 PM
    You guys are killing me, I have a new Otterbox Defender under the tree.... can't open till morning. I love Christmas shopping on Ebay for my Wife...for me..LOL. That way I will get cool stuff that will be used, versus a new sweater.....
    12-24-09 01:57 PM
    I use the Seidio Innocase 360. It's not nearly as bulky as the Otterbox. It has the clear screen cover, so you won't need a sticky screen protector. If the soft rubber keyboard cover is not to your liking, it can be easily removed. $29 from Amazon.
    12-24-09 02:51 PM
    I used the Otterbox for about a month, then got rid of it. It was like having a lead weight on my belt and while it does protect the keys, it still leaves the trackball open so I didn't see the point. Now I have a privacy screen protector (awesome) and whatever that case/holster combo that VZW sells for like 20 bucks. Works great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 04:40 PM
    You don't need or want an Otterbox unless your device is consistently in physical danger. Grab yourself an Innocase 360 made by Seidio. I've had one since August and I have no complaints. Works perfectly.
    12-24-09 04:44 PM
    Otterbox commuter hands down if you want to blend protection and design. Its a lot less bulkier than the defender, but loses the keyboard protection which I find useless anyway. I cannot tell you how many times I dropped my tour and this case saved my phone. Its still looking brand new whenever I take it out to clean the lint off. I have had it for over 2 months now and I know I'm a clumsy person. I usually leave my phone on my lap when I'm driving, and as I get out the car I forget 90% of the time that my phone was there, and it would go flying off my lap on to the floor, and not a scratch on my phone yet *crosses fingers*. I usually carry my tour in my pocket and I don't have a problem fitting it with my wallet.
    12-24-09 05:06 PM
    I have a speck see thru it's sweet hard case with hard screen protector.

12-24-09 10:24 PM
    I have a speck see thru it's sweet hard case with hard screen protector.

How do you like this case? Does the plastic cover the screen?
    12-25-09 01:32 AM
    Got the OtterBox defender all installed today,,, guess the best word to describe it is TANK!! I am not worried what so ever if it gets dropped, exposed to some light drizzle rain, dirt....what ever, not that I would ever let these things happen...but I feel like the Tour has Armor now!!!! Maybe I will test it out by running over it with my Rubicon... no better not...lol.
    12-25-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD