Well I was gonna buy another one of these ACE SPADES SKULL CASE FOR BLACKBERRY STORM-2 9550 PHONE - eBay (item 300391750017 end time Apr-29-10 07:50:27 PDT)

My current one doesn't stay on, even if it's dropped on a table, but that's because the clips have broken off due to people constantly pulling it off -.-
    03-31-10 04:41 AM
    it doesnt look like a very well made case. If I was you I would look at the epik, Seidio, Case Mate and Incipio. Ive used all except the epik and am now using the Incipio Silicrylic and its really nice.
    03-31-10 06:31 AM
    +1 for Incipio. Good protection, combination of hard and soft, no lint pick up from the pocket. All around good case.
    03-31-10 06:55 AM
    +1 for Incipio. Good protection, combination of hard and soft, no lint pick up from the pocket. All around good case.
    This one or the Otter Box commuter are both excellent choices and afford good protection, and combine the best of rubber and hard cases in one.
    03-31-10 07:30 AM
    Stay away from the Incipio feather. I own one and the fit isn't as good as my Case Mate, and now the paint/finish is starting to peel off. Waste of money.
    03-31-10 08:21 AM
    +1 for the Otterbox Commuter.......
    03-31-10 08:26 AM
    I have the Silicryllic from Incipio too. I absolutely love it, besides the fact that it picks up a pound of lint everytime I pull it out of my pocket. Granted, it's easy to clean off, but it's a pain when it gets all over the phone/screen, and I don't have a screen protector on. You say no lint pick up...I'm just wondering if you did something to it to help it along it's way?
    03-31-10 10:30 AM
    Oh dear, it's already been dispatched, looks like I'm gonna have to spend more money on another one lol. I still have the Krusell case from when I had a Storm 1.
    03-31-10 11:46 AM
    Epik cases seem to be the best combination of hard/soft case in my opinion.
    03-31-10 12:53 PM
    epik has been good for me, its not like a silicone case that slips off and gets all dusty. the only issue i have with it is adjusting the volume buttons on the side when in a call, sometimes the covering makes them act a little funny. other then that its good, and nice and cheap..you can get a few different colors of the epik for the cost of the other cases.
    03-31-10 05:19 PM
    I used both. For day to day use my epic case is good enough. But once I go bike riding again, I use my otter box defender.
    03-31-10 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD