so i have definitely used the search function to find posts about this and i didnt seem to find anything useful. but in case i missed anything, sorry for the repost.

anyways i have the invisible shield on my storm and am currently using a silicon cover for it. ive been looking for a hard case for my phone, but the ones i've looked at all dont fit because of the added thickness to the phone from the invisible shield.

my question is: has anyone found a decent looking/functionable hard case that fits over the invisible shield or any other full body protectors?

im thinking about just ripping off the back pieces of the invisible shield and only keeping the front ones on so i can get a hard case.

also i was looking at the casemate smart skin cases, i really like that they cover the keys and the gap from the screen, but i hate the color and texture. anyone find something similiar to this but more appealing?
    04-30-09 12:03 AM
    Have you looked at the Otterbox? It should fit over your Invisible Shield.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 12:06 AM
    Have you looked at the Otterbox? It should fit over your Invisible Shield.

yes i've looked at that. it seems like a really great case and would really protect the phone, but its too bulky for me. the storm has such a sleek design that something that big might look odd to me. all im looking for is a simple hard case like the ones from verizon, or something similar to the casemate smart case but more attractive.

thanks for the suggestion though
    04-30-09 12:09 AM
    i guess it was a bad idea to post this right when the new OS has just been leaked...
    04-30-09 12:16 AM
    I have the bold with the smart skin and I love it I picked mine up from cellguru.com for $15, I know u can get them cheaper on ebay but I didn't want to deal with the hassle.

04-30-09 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD