Been looking for a nice case for my BB. Well ran into a Otterbox case and even though its high priced would have to give it 5 stars for design. The best case I have ever owned or seen really. If your in the market for a new case I highly recommend it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 09:43 PM
    I know exactly what u mean... I have an otter box commuter case for mine (blue/black) and I love it.. It really protects against drops.. I've definitely dropped mine a few times.

03-11-11 01:11 AM
    It might be a little high priced, but it's worth every penny for the protection it provides. I have had one for the last few smartphones I've owned, and each case has protected each phone in some extraordinary way. I used to work at a beef cattle ranch, and my phone at the time was a Palm Pixi with the OtterBox case. I had dropped it working with some calves, and a mama cow (weighing over 1400lbs) stepped on it. When she moved, the case was still intact and not a scratch on the phone. That's when I knew I'd be sticking to OtterBox for as long as they are doing business. Their cases have also protected my dad's iPhone 4 when he dropped it from a 150ft steel transmission tower onto concrete; the case cracked but the phone survived.

Also, their customer service is second to none; when we visited OtterBox HQ (used to live across from them), he told them about the fall the phone had taken and how their case protected it from shattering to bits. Their response was in the form of "That's awesome! Here, we'll give you a replacement silicone cover for now, until we can ship you our brand new release Defender case, both free of charge. Thanks for using our products!" Bottom line: they really know how to take care of their customers, and in turn that keeps a loyal, returning customer.
    that_maynard likes this.
    03-11-11 01:20 AM
    Do you guys think the non touch screen bb really need it? I remember when it was winter time this year and I slipped on some ice in the street and i put my hand down to try and break the fall, I forgot my bb was in my hand and all my weight landed on the phone (the screen was facing the concert) and I didn't even get a scratch on the screen.but I'm not going to lie before I checked the screen I was sure my phone was a goner (thank god nothing happened)... And also a couple weeks ago I was geting out of my car and forgot my bb was in my lap and it fell into the street and I just got a couple scratchs on the chrome on the top left (nothing to big).I just want to know if you guys had any problems with past bb (non touch) that made you guys buy the otter box

03-18-11 06:05 AM
    Greetings from Indonesia, just Got my Bold 9780 a new Otterbox Commuter Case just now, because yesterday noon I dropped my BB onto Concrete in my parking lot when I was parking my Motorcycle, I got a bit of scratch on the top left corner of my BB, so I decided to look for a good strong case, and decided to go for an Otterbox Commuter, it really fits nicely and feels good on hands...I guess Otterbox is the Best I can get....

03-20-11 05:04 AM
    The Commuter is a great case, I dropped it in the garage and kicked it across the floor and it didn't have a scratch on it. The only scratch I got was when I DID NOT have the case on it and pulled my 9630 out of my pocket and got a HUGE scratch on it!

The best customer service for sure!
    03-27-11 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD