04-24-09 07:18 PM
99 1234
tools
    Will this case work with the innocase holster?

I had the Innocase I, but it would come apart if the phone fell leaving it virtually unprotected. Eventually one the of the clips broke leaving the case useless. I still have the holster and would love to be able to use it with case mate.
    03-29-09 03:49 PM
    Will this case work with the innocase holster?

I had the Innocase I, but it would come apart if the phone fell leaving it virtually unprotected. Eventually one the of the clips broke leaving the case useless. I still have the holster and would love to be able to use it with case mate.
    The Innocase I have is the hybrid one without a holster. That case is nasty to get apart for a battery pull. I'm guessing it might but this case is thicker than the BB rubber case.
    03-29-09 04:58 PM
    Is that your screen protector or is there one on it like the otterbox?
    03-29-09 05:16 PM
    I have the Zagg invisible shield kit on the phone also. This case does come with a stick on screen protector too but the one on the phone now is the I/S. What you see on the screen is drywall dust due to my remodeling.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-29-09 at 06:13 PM.
    03-29-09 06:11 PM
    I just received my case-mate skin and it does in fact fit perfectly into the seidio innocase I holster.

I might add that I like this case much better than the innocase I. Unlike the innocase I, it is easily removed to do a battery pull. IMO opinion it provides superior protection. The innocase would come apart if the phone was dropped, this cannot happen with the case-mate.

I also think that it looks just as good as the seidio! Great case!
    04-01-09 03:13 PM
    I just received my case today as well, and I must say I am very happy with it. I like how the 4 buttons feel when pressed and the phone feels better in my hands. The quality is far superior than the garbage associated with the RIM name and cheaper as well so well worth the $17for this.
    04-01-09 04:27 PM
    Never liked rubber cases all the do is attract dust and hair.
    04-01-09 04:36 PM
    Got mine on ebay. Came with screen protector too. Love the texture, feels much more sturdy. Only drawback is that it is difficult to remove from a shirt pocket ...but that's why it is such a good case.
    04-01-09 05:49 PM
    I've been thinking of getting a new case. I think you made my decision easy.
    04-01-09 05:56 PM
    So glad you all like it !
    04-01-09 08:33 PM
    Case-Mate Not that sticky gummy rubber but flexible like the rubber cases. Its easy off for reboots Not a hard shell that will un fasten or crack if you drop it. It has a nice texture to it also. The best part of this case is that everything is covered even the keys and the dust crack around the screen. You can also take a razor and cut the keys out of the case if you need/want them lighted. It also comes with a screen protector if you happen to need one.
    Has anyone tried the Incipio (sp) hybrid case i think they call it silicrylic. I cant post the link but please look this case up - very attractive case - blend of otterbox and silicone sleeve - looks to be very protective while still being appealing and sleek. Please check it out and give me your comments.

www*myincipio*com/product/BLACKBERRY_BB-805/SILICRYLIC_Silicone_Crystal_Case_for_BlackBerry_St orm_9530__Black.html]Cases and Accessories - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Black
    04-01-09 09:13 PM
    Has anyone tried the Incipio (sp) hybrid case i think they call it silicrylic. I cant post the link but please look this case up - very attractive case - blend of otterbox and silicone sleeve - looks to be very protective while still being appealing and sleek. Please check it out and give me your comments.

www*myincipio*com/product/BLACKBERRY_BB-805/SILICRYLIC_Silicone_Crystal_Case_for_BlackBerry_St orm_9530__Black.html]Cases and Accessories - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Black

Have it hate it If you drop the phone the case comes apart.
    04-01-09 09:51 PM
    I just received the Casemate and put it on my Storm. Very nice! Fit and finish are great. The lower buttons click nicely through the case. I like how the screen and button gaps are covered now.

The Casemate is not really any thicker than my former Innocase I. I prefer the Casemate because it offers a bit more impact absorbtion, plus I don't have to worry about it splitting open upon impact like the Innocase (though, knock on wood, I've never dropped my phone in three months of usage).

The only "downside" is that this case is a tighter fit than most silicone cases, so while a physical battery pull is easier than with a hard case, I think you would stretch out the silicone if you took the phone out of the case too often.
    04-02-09 01:25 PM
    I just got this case and despite the hole it offers for the microphone NOONE can hear me on the other side of the conversation. I have to keep the headset constantly plugged in to be ready for a phone call. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, how have you solved it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:06 PM
    I just got this case and despite the hole it offers for the microphone NOONE can hear me on the other side of the conversation. I have to keep the headset constantly plugged in to be ready for a phone call. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, how have you solved it?

I have not had that issue yet. Have you tried to enlarge the hole a little bit. That might help you out some.
    04-02-09 02:11 PM

I have had no sound issues at all, sounds more like a phone problem.
    04-02-09 10:14 PM
    I have not had that issue yet. Have you tried to enlarge the hole a little bit. That might help you out some.
    I have had no sound issues at all, sounds more like a phone problem.
    It's definitely not a phone problem because as soon as I remove it I they can hear me fine. Is there any particular way you might recommend I enlarge the hole without being to destructive to the integrity of the case?

As a side note, mine doesn't have a gap either. fits beautifully.
    04-05-09 03:22 PM
    just ordered mine now, diggin the carbon fiber design. was contemplating getting otterbox but with shipping it was out of my price range. will post up a review of le case mate when i get it
    04-05-09 07:32 PM
    It's definitely not a phone problem because as soon as I remove it I they can hear me fine. Is there any particular way you might recommend I enlarge the hole without being to destructive to the integrity of the case?

As a side note, mine doesn't have a gap either. fits beautifully.
    I would take an exacto knife. It might not be pretty but it would be easy.
    04-05-09 09:25 PM
    i really like it well gonna go buy it now
    04-05-09 09:38 PM
    I am an admitted accessory freak, always looking for something better and more rugged to protect my Storm, without feeling like I am carrying around a piece of lead in my pocket. I found an awesome form-fit case for the Storm on e-bay at RM Trading Store (ipod-tech.com). No, I have no stake in this company, but am extremely happy with the case they sold me. It has a hard rubber frame that wraps the sides, with a cross member for additional protection and stiffness just above the navigation buttons. The back is molded leather that captures the top and bottom of the phone, and snaps on very tightly. The hard rubber frame has openings molded for all the side keys, micro-usb port, and earbud port. The case is easy to remove for re-boots and cleaning, and it comes from the vendor with a screen protector (if you need one). At $12.95 each, I went ahead and bought two. This thing is really rugged, and provides all the phone protection I will ever need. Is it as tough as the Otterbox? No, but how many of us really need that kind of protection, especially at the price those things go for. If you don't have to have a belt clip-on holster, this case is absolutely awesome! You need to check it out!
    04-05-09 10:20 PM
    I forgot to add. The texture of the hard rubber frame and leather that this case is made out of is not so slick that it is difficult to hang onto, but it also is not as sticky as the silicone cases that are hard to get out of your pocket. It has a just-right feel to it and looks great!
    04-05-09 10:30 PM
    My wife and I both have this case and we love it. We didn't get a screen cover for it like another posts states, but we have our own screen protectors. And the Seidio holster for the innocase holds this case well. I went through 4 holsters and 3 cases to find this match. best of luck to all of you and your berrys.
    04-05-09 11:47 PM
    Does this Casemate case work with the Seidio Desktop Cradle?
    Desktop Cradle

Some have reported its no thicker than their Seidio cases and others have written its much thicker.
    04-06-09 04:02 PM
    is it better than ottorbox?
    04-06-09 04:55 PM
99 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD