So I know it's under warranty, and I just have to find an AT&T store that has the cases in stock, but my front cover of the otterbox shows a few hairline cracks. I first noticed it this morning. It's weird because the cracks don't show up on the inside, as if it's hollow, not solid plastic for the cover. I haven't dropped it, if I had, you'd see scuff marks or whatever. I don't know if they were there when I got it. I didn't notice it till this morning. Anyone else seen this sort of thing?

08-25-10 04:11 PM
    Call up Otterbox, they will send you a replacement.
    08-25-10 04:14 PM
    Lol.. forgive me but I can't see the cracks.. Hope those pics weren't taken with the 9800 .. Just kidding, just jealous that I don't have one yet
    08-25-10 04:44 PM
    let us know how the warranty goes, it does seem kind of delicate. this is my first experience with the otterbox cases and i must say i like the way my bb looks with it on.

otoh ive dropped my bold on hard floors and sidewalks 4-6 times over 2 years and it was still working. i suspect the otterbox will shatter... hopefully giving me protection to the bb of course...

btw do you have any experience with a holster that will hold the torch with otterbox ? im using my old bold 9000 for now but its a touch too snug.
    08-25-10 04:55 PM
    Call up Otterbox, they will send you a replacement.
    I second that, call them up and they will send you a replacement without having the hassle of sending in the broken one. They have the best customer service hands down!
    08-25-10 05:55 PM
    I have had multiple Defender series cases and OtterBox customer service is by far The BEST!!!! I also have a Torch with the Commuter case and my top ring split in 2 yesterday while it was sitting on my table. Not a scratch anywhere. I emailed Otterbox and within 3hrs had a response that a new case is on the way! I am still hoping that there will be a Defender Series case soon. But for now the Commuter case will do.
    08-25-10 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD